Author's Note

Before I start rambling on, I really recommend this band First To Eleven because they do some amazing original stuff as well as awesome covers. They're kind of unknown but I think they should get more recognition because they are amazing.

They also post new covers every thursday so... I get hyped every week. They do a lot of pop song covers but also much rock. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello
I am aware I ahven't posted in a while

Hope you don't mind too much

I am still writing, I am going to finish this. It's just hard. I'm sure soon I'll get back into posting more often, just been weighed down with schoolwork and I miss my friends because they are the ones who give me inspiration.

So yeah hopefully it will come out soon.

This is the first thing I've really posted anywhere, and really it just started with a small idea. Just thought of something I could do so I wouldn't be bored during lockdown.

But for once I have almost completed it. This is the one thing I've carried on with and I'm actually quite proud of that. And I feel I've become better as a writer as well, and even if it's not hundreds and hundreds of people, there are a few who read this and I am thankful that there are people that read this and enjoy it.

This is probably the first story I will have written down that I've actually managed to finish. Hopefully there will be more to follow and I believe I will finish this.

I'm not going to be a writer that leaves a cliffhanger for two years and abandons it. Not on this fic. I'm going to finish it.

I feel I'm doing well in things I need to, which I am glad about. Even if anxiety levels can overwhelm me occasionally.

I hope you are all okay, and I hope you all read this until the end because then I will be even more proud of finishing something.

Thank you Jbooks77 and HermioneBc3 for being the first people to really read this,  because knowing someone enjoys it is one of the things that first spurred me on, and look where it all is now. 

And thank you to Charliexoxo33 for inspiring me to write fanfiction and teaching me stuff and being supportive of it, as well as having great taste in music.

I'm not signing this off, just saying I am nearly done and actually really happy with it. Enjoy the next chapter.

Thanks, the author.