Willow - The End

SO THE INTRO IS LONG SORRY BUT PLEASE READ :)

HELLO ! DEAR EVERYONE READING THIS ! I HAVE CREATED A PLAYLIST THAT YOU CAN LISTEN TO ! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5U7zyjg1SH8MWMKfyLLME7?si=01d2311496b24c30 PLEASE GO TO IT ! I WILL LINK IT IN THE COMMENTS AS WELL , AT THE START OF ALL THE LIES AND ALSO ON MY PROFILE ! PLEASE ENJOY ! I WILL BE MAKING MULTIPLE PLAYLISTS FOR SWEET ELEANOR, DEATH AS WELL BECAUSE THERE IS GOING TO BE A LOT OF REFERENCES TO MUSIC ! PLEASE ENJOY ! AND IF YOU LIKE MY WRITING ! I WILL BE WRITING MORE ! I MAY START A ONE SHOTS BOOK WHERE YOU CAN REQUEST STUFF ! THANKS , PLEASE COMMENT , VOTE AND WHATEVER ! 

THIS IS THE END! I AM SAD!

wow did i just kill my caps button? sorry :/

but anyway this is the final chapter. i would like you to know i spent a while on this one. i'm so happy with how this whole thing has turned out, it's the only piece of writing i have ever spent this long on and the only one i have ever finished. thanks so much for reading all this, it genuinely means so much to me. also remember that you don't need to be afraid to comment or worry that you annoy me, it's really nice when people comment :)

24/04/2021 SO THE BIT WHERE IT SAYS 2 YEARS LATER AND WILLOW IS 16, my window was open and i could hear the birds and it gave me nostalgia because it felt like the same feeling as when i first read the hunger games two years ago in the summer camping at a festival. I remember because I read The Hunger Games at the first festival where it was mostly just loud and over 4 days, but then I went to the next festival a few days later and read Catching fire in one day (that's the one where i got the best feeling) and at the start of the book i was really excited and i finished it at dusk (which is the same time of day I'm writing this) and I was so worried about Peeta because I had a primary attachment to those characters that I never want to forget. I then finished Mockingjay the next day and cried a lot but the time at dusk reading the hunger games either in a tent or with the window open so you can hear the sounds of the birds and smell the fresh air- that's the important thing. And I'm so excited for the next Line of Duty episode tomorrow but I know it's going to take away this feeling and give me a different one so I just want you to know that I will never quite be able to describe it but this is me trying to immortalise it.

THIS CHAPTER MAY GET A LITTLE CONFUSING SO FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS :)

◇◇◇

14 years later

◇◇◇

Chapter 23

Willow's POV

When I was old enough, my Mom and Dad told me everything- that was over two years ago now, when I was eleven. Well, almost everything. Sometimes there would be a gap in the story, and I would ask about it, but they would never tell me. "When you're older," they would always say. Either that or they would practically ignore it completely. When I was younger I never quite understood why, but now I think about it, why should they tell me everything? If I had went through trauma I don't think I would be telling my children about it in excruciating detail.