Freckled Jesus~Yamaguchi x Freckled Reader

[EDIT] FETUS DAYS ALERT

Freckled Jesus~ Yamaguchi x Freckled Reader

A/N: Yes! THE ULTIMATE MARCOXJEAN FAN FIC!!!! /////Slapped. Im sorry. THIS IS A YAMGUCHI X FRECKLED READER ONE SHOT!!!!!

REQUESTED BY~ @Erock8

Reader-chan's POV~

"URRRGGGHHHH>< I HATE MY FREAKING FRECKLES TToTT" you scream after taking out your phone to take a selfie with your totally awesome beffie<3. "Its fine! Its cute too ~3~" your best freind reassures you. "No its not, (BF name)! -3- I look ugly..."

Little did you know, a certain 'Freckled 1st Year' was staring at you from the entrance to the particular 2nd Year Classroom. "But I think you're cute with freckles..." he mutters. "Yamaguchi." "AHHHHHH!!!!" the boy screams, terrified of his best friend. "D-dont scare me like that! Tsuki you're such a meanie -3-" "yeah, yeah. Says the one that stalks (Name)-sempai." "W-what are you t-talking about????!!!!"

MEANWHILE~

"ACCHOO. Am i catching a cold??!! PLEASE GOD NO!" You scream, "A-Ah (Name)-sempai." a abnormally tall blonde annoying childhood friend says, "What, Tsu-chan?!" you angrily ask, still irritated about his height for 11years, "When you sneeze-" Tsukishina was cut off by (BF name) "It means someone's talking about you~" she chimes, "That's Bullsh*t"(A/N- Sorry that's like my most used swear word. *bows*) "=_= could you please stop swearing freckle girl" Tsukishima asks, "Don't call me that!!" You start 'fake' crying. "KOUHAI KUUUUN!!!! Apologise!!" (BF Name) commands. "E-eh...?"

You suddenly get pulled away by a Kouhai of yours, and you both end up on the roof.

"I-I like you (Name)-SEMPAI!" "I'm sorry." you reply to your now devastated Kouhai-kuun. " U-uh. S-sorry to w-waste your time." he apologises. "And to Tsu-chan and (BF name) hiding behind the freaking door. Please come out of hiding." They step away from the door that was hiding them. "I am taking my leave now."

You run back home crying,

Stupid! Stupid!
Why did you reject??!!
You stupid asshole!
You've liked him for I dunno ABOUT EVER SINCE YOU MET HIM AND NOW YOU TURN HIM DOWN??!!

You run across the road, not looking where you where going.

Suddenly you hear a Honk of a car.

Everything went black/white. (<--whatever you want)

-
-
-
You open your eyes and see a quite unfamiliar ceiling. "She's awake!!" You hear a voice scream. "SUPRISE! IM BACK MOTHER F*CKERS!!" You shout with them. (I'm sorry. My friend texted that to me and for some reason I laughed for like an hour) "(Name)! Don't shout! You'll hurt yourself even more! Wait do you even know where you are and why??" the voice asks, "Yeah. I'm in hospital and I got hit a freaking car. I'm dumb but not THAT dumb". "I-it's all my fault!!" You hear your Kouhais voice scream. "Hah~ " you sigh. "Its not your fault Yamaguchi-chan!" (BF Name) argues. "But she's sighing!!" "WILL YOU GUYS SHUT THE HELL UP FOR ONCE IN YOUR BLOODY LIFE!!" You scream, followed by coughing. "I-it's not any of your faults.. Anyway... I'm going to sleep now..."

Yamaguchi's POV~

I walk up to (Name). She just looks, so.... perfect. She deserves someone better.... I kiss her freckled face and walk out of the hospital.

Authors note!

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima so OOC TT^TT sorry for ruining it @Erock8

Anyway!
Next-
Tears Don't Suit You~ Part 2/End