Confessions~SugawaraXReader

[EDIT] FETUS DAYS ALERT holy crap this is even worse

;-; I was going to make this angst but I couldn't. I don't want to hurt my readers. yet. ^_^

!!!WARNING!!!
You are a TSUNDERE ^_^

Sugawara's POV-

"Sugawara-Sempai!!! When are you going to confess to (LN)-sempai??!!" Hinata asks me rather eagerly. I turn red. "W-What??!!" I stutter. "CALL ME SEMPAI TOO!!!!" Nishinoya and Tanaka shout in unison. "Don't shout in practice." Daichi scolds them, "Ahahaha... don't restrict them so much." I laugh.

"Konnichiwa. Minna-san." I hear (LN) greet. "Konnichiwa (LN)-chan!" I greet her back. "SEMPAI!!" Most of the club members scream. "Start with 20 laps around the gym." she instructs us. "Hai! Coach!" She sits down on the benches and lays down. "(LN)-chan~" I sing song, "Shi-chan." she replies. "Do you wanna go somewhere with me today?" I ask her, almost stuttering. "Mhn..... maybe. N-Not that I want to go or anything!!" She stutters cutely, "Tsun Tsun~ I'll wait by the school entrance." "Yeah..."

Reader's POV~

You were waiting at the school gate, some people asking you if you were waiting for someone. DUH!

(AN-Lol XD)

Time Skippu~

You've been waiting for 20 minutes already and it started raining all of a sudden.

"Haaaah..... I knew I shouldn't have trusted boys of any sort. Even if they are nicknamed 'Mr Refreshing'." you mutter to yourself. You walk to a very nearby park and sit down under the barbecue area, which has a roof.

"(LName)-chaaaaaan!!! Where are youuuuu????!!!!" You hear a familiar voice call for you. "I'm sorry I was late!! Daichi made me stay back to clean up the gym!!!!" He explains to no body.

You curl up into a ball and lie down.

You suddenly hear footsteps coming towards you, and you feel a jacket plopped onto you.

"I'm sorry. I should've told Captain that you were waiting." Sugawara apologises.

"I-It's okay.............." you assure him.

Sugawara lies down next to you and kisses your forehead. "I like you. Be my girlfriend?"

"F-Fine..."

A/N- IM SORRY DONT KILL MEEEEEE >< I HAD SO MANY ASSIGNMENTS THIS YEAR AT SCHOOL AND I HAD NO TIME *^* I WILL TRY <--- notice the try TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN!!!! *^*