Sempai~HinataXReader

[EDIT] FETUS DAYS ALERT holy crap- this is one of the worst ffs ive ever seen. RIP

^_^ ok-ssu~ Here's the new oneshot! Soz for slight hiatus =_=

Dedicated to - @scythe_chan <~~~~~ ^_^ please continue to watch Haikyuu and Kuroko no Basket. Our I will kill you with my own hands •u•

PS YOU ARE A 2ND YEAR. K?

Reader-chan's POV~

You walk to your classroom, 'trying' to avoid all the Kouhais greeting you and trying to hug you.

"(LastName)-SEMPAI!! NOTICE MEEEEE"

You cringe internally as you walk away.

"Another Batch of Letters again?"
You hear your BFF ask as you look at the pile of letters inside your desk compartment.

"Mhm. You appreciate all the fans. But I think maybe once in a while I'll actually have some space in my desk to put my books in? =~=' "
You state, almost like a question.

" (L-Last Name)-Sempai!" a voice shouts

"Sho-chan?" you turn to look at the bright orange haired kouhai.

You sqeal at the cuteness and glomp him.

"S-Sempai??!!"

You realise what you just did and instantly back away from the little shorty, scared that you'll be made fun of.

"Ahhhhh... Gomen gomen. Its just that you're so cute ^////^" you quickly state.

" O-Ok..? ANYWAY!!!! I wanted to ask if you wanted to go somewhere with me after my VolleyBall practice"

"Sure!" => <--- thats the face you gave him\

Hinata quickly runs back to his own classroom, "Ehhhh..... (First Name)-chan 's going on a date~" (BF Name) coos. "EHHHHHHHHH?????!!!!!" you scream, getting the attention YET AGAIN. And Once again, you are crowded by people and eventually they slowly die down when they hear the sensei arriving.

" If 3x+6=12 what does x equal (Last Name)-san?"

Your math teacher asks, waking you from DreamLand.

"Ahh.... x=2.... I think." You respond,

"Correct. Thank you."

"KYAAA~ (Last Name)-san is so smart!!!!"

"Even I couldn't answer that!"

You get carried away into your daydream again, ignoring the sqeals of your classmates.

~Le Time Skip~

You walk to the gym, where you could hear the sound of sqeaking shoes. You peak your head into the gym, spotting your kouhai spiking a 'kings toss' which was apparently extremly hard to spike. Since you used to play Volleyball AND Basketball. You being on par with Oikawa Tooru for Volleyball and Akashi Seijuro for Basketball. You were quite the Celebrity. You feel the court urging you to step in. Therefore, you step inside the gym. Earning again, unwanted attention.

"Sempai!" Hinata shouts.

"Haiii" ^.^/

"(Last Name)-chaaaaaaannnn!!!!!!!" you hear NIshinoya and Tanaka run towards you, arms out, ready to hug you. You move to the side when they were right in front of you. Therefore making them fall to the ground.

"Would you like to play?" Sugawura asks, knowing you played Volleyball.

"YUUUUSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!" you shout, fistpumping the air.

LE TIME SKIP CAUSE MEH

"Kage-chan. Please toss to me ^_^. And I want the King tosses k?" you ask, more like demanding.

"Ok.."

Kageyama does a fast towards you, you not moving. Hinata Jumping instead. But then again... You want to fool them dont you? You quickly jump, just in time for the toss and spike it. Hard. Earning a gasp from the others.

LE TIME SKIP CAUSE IM A TERRIBLE AUTHOR!

"Thanks for practicing with us (Last Name)-sempai..."

"Call me (First Name) Sho-chan!"

"O-OK..."

"Whats the problem?"

"Nothing.... Just thinking on how to confess to you..... WAIT YOU DIDNT HEAR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"You.... like me....?"

"Y-yeah but obviously you dont have to accept....."

"What if I like you back?"

"That would be great... but I dont think you do....."

"Pshh.... I do!"

"THEN PLEASE BE MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!" Hinata shouts. Catching you off guard.

"P-Please take care of me...."

HAI HAI!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED ^_^ Next will probs be Daichi!