Tears Don't Suit You~Kageyama x Reader-Part one

[EDIT]
Pls don read this, these are from my fetus days~ lmao pls skip this chapter

Reader's POV~

"Kage-chan!!" I run to the raven haired best friend. "(Name)........If only you knew..." he mutters so softly that you couldn't hear him, "Did you say something? Kage-chan?" "Ah. Nothing..." he replies sadly, "Anyway! Kage-chan! Let's hang out together today!" I cheerfully ask/command, "Don't you have to go out with (Boyfriend's Name) ?" He asks. "Nope! Since he knows that you're my childhood friend. When I asked him if I could hang out with you today, he said yes!" You happily respond, "U-Ugghhh ok." Kageyama slowly turns around and walks to the entrance of Karasuno High. "Lets go, (Name)." "ok!"

Time Skip-

After Kageyama bought the both of you crepes he asked "Where do you want to go now?" "Mhhhmmm..... THE PARK!" You respond. You hurriedly run to the park, A Salted caramel Crepe in hand, and as soon as you reached the Luscious Greenery.

What you saw was unexpected, you instantly dropped your dessert to the ground, "(Boyfriend's Name)? W-what are y-you d-doing....?" You ask, "(Name)!" Your boyfriend instantly backs away from the girl he was just kissing, "I-it's not what it looks like." he 'tries' to reason with you, "N-no, WE'RE DONE!!" You scream at him, and run off, completely forgetting Kageyama was with you the whole time. "You're a real c*ck block aren't you? Don't you EVER go near (Name) again."

-To Be Continued-