Trapped - Kenma X Reader (SAO Inspired) (RQ)

EDIT]: WHOOPS I accidently published this part when it wasn't done XD RIP ME- but anyway , I stayed up finishing this when I was supposed to be writing a report for this National Park for science. (◕‿◕✿)

DONT  YOU GUYS LOVE IT WHEN I RANDOMLY COME BACK AFTER 5 MONTHS OR SO OF UPDATING?

<3 lol sorry guys I love youuuu~

Dont kill me yet~

Requested by @SilverAngel21

I'm sorry oml. This was requested over 4 months  ago. OMFG IM SO SORRY

Anyway~ enjoy :3

WARNING! Might be triggering!

(Im not vry good at angst tho, i might have gotten better over my hiatus XDD)

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Your HP was low, no mana. Guess this was your end.

You made it to Level 28. That was good enough for you.

Holding your hands on your head, you close your eyes in attempt to calm yourself.

You hear a slice and you open your tightly-shut eyes.

A hand reached out towards you. .

"Are you okay?" A voice calls,

You look up at the boy. .

Cat-Like eyes and Pudding-Looking Hair.

He lifted his jacket and slipped his small knife into a little slot in his belt, which was filled with a large variety of weapons.

"...Yeah, I'm good. Thanks though, what's your name?" You asked the boy, reaching for his hand.

"Kezume. You?" He pulled you up from the ground and looked at you.

"I'm (IGName). Nice to meet your acquaintance."

"Nice to meet you too.."

"Hey Kezume, what level are you?" You ask him

He swipes his menu down and looks at it for a moment before closing it.

"Level 32." He replied,

"Wooh, you're pretty fast at levelling-" You get cut off by a scream of a monster.

"Uh. Maybe I should drink a regen potion.." You quickly slide your menu down and drink a regen potion that healed you and restored your Mana.

"Wanna help me out, Kezume?"

⌒▽⌒)

"HAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" You slice the beast in front of you.

". . . So loud." Kenma blocks his ears.

[These past few months, you two had become very close. You had started to train together, you told each other your real names. So close you even exchanged school names. Turns out you two went to the same school, but Kenma was a year older than you. You two decided to live together in-game and split the rent etc.
You both had joined a high-ranked guild, though right now, you were on a 'break' to train by yourselves.

Kenma was pretty familiar with you already, you had broken down a few times you and Kenma almost died, so he had seen you cry.]

You pouted your lips and looked back at Kenma, who had already finished his half of the monsters.

"Rude!"

Kenma sighed at looked at you,

"Its true though."

You groaned and picked up the item the monster had dropped.

"Ooh, rare! I bet we can upgrade the house like this!" You started dancing around and waving the drop in the air.

". . ." Kenma,who was currently watching you dance around, sweatdropped.

" Don't give me that look! Geez Ke-chan!" You pouted your lips, acting like a child.

Kenma stayed silent, but nodded his head.

You smiled, how long could you guys stay like this?

This world would eventually break down.

Completely.

\ (••) /

"Ke-chan? What are you doing?" You walk into his room in the house you two shared.

Kenma quickly hides something under his sheets.

You saw something. . A floating diamond-shaped thing?

"Its nothing. Don't worry about it. What do you need?" He asked you,

"...Dinner is ready okay? Come down when your ready." You smile at him and walk out of the room.

\ (••) /

"Hi (IGName). This might make you happier, maybe even more sad, I don't know, but I'm only saying this because I can't say it to you face-face." I paused to compose myself.

" I love you. But by the time you listen to this, I'll be gone. Dead."

" They want me to help out with the Lvl 60 monsters. I know I'll be dead because, well, the monsters are level 60?"

" I really don't want to go. But they really are demanding. Best case scenario: I come back alive, and you don't receive this recording. I set it so you won't get this unless I die. And you'll only get it 1 day after."

"Anyway, this isn't the point of this recording. I want to say that I really love you. I'm only saying this because I normally can't say it. . I feel really out of character right now."

I stop can realise I've been crying. I quickly wipe away my tears, push back my hair and resume.

"Please don't cry."

I yelp a bit.

"I don't want you to cry. Please don't."

"I love you Kezu- Kenma."

Hope it wasn't too bad

I feel like I wrote this really half assed though...

ANYWAY

\ (••) /

[Next up: Fake : Oikawa X Reader ]