Hair...?~Hinata x Reader

[EDIT] FETUS DAYS ALERT

Requested by @_haikyuu_
Thank you for Requesting! ^_^

Reader-chan's POV~

You were a girl of little words, but you were confident in your hair, people used to ask you to cut/style/dye their hair. But now you weren't anymore since.........

You just transferred into Karasuno High, and you were a little lost. Actually.. SCRAP THAT! YOURE LATE!! "Uhhhhhhhh.... I'm gonna be late on my first day." "Uhmm... do you need help...?" A short boy with Fluro Orange asked, "A-Ah! Don't worry about me! Where's your mummy?!" You ask. "E-EHHHHH??!!!! YOU THINK IM A KID??!!! IM A FRESHMAN AT THIS VERY HIGH SCHOOL!!!" The boy shouted, "=_= Ehhhhh... sorry." "Anyway! Do you need help with the map?" "Uhhh... yeah thanks. I need to find Class 1-XX". "Oh! You're the new transfer from (School)!!! You're transferring into
My class! So just follow me!" he orange-head gleams, "O-ok" you stutter.

The orange haired midget leads you to a 1st year classroom and lets you inside. "Ah! Sensei! I was showing the new transfer to our class so can we both please be excused of our lateness?! Pleeeaaaaaaaase!!!!" He begs, "E-eh?! I was going to let you off anyway for being nice. Just get to your seat. And (Last/Name) please stand here." the teacher gestures you to stand next to (him/her). "Please introduce yourself, name any hobbies or whatever." "Uhmm... I'm (Full name), and I like styling, dying, and cutting hair........? Is that ok, Sensei?" "Yeah that's fine, just sit down next to Hinata-Kun. He's the one with natural orange hair." you look at the vacant seat that was being pointed at. And you see the same boy this morning next to it. "o-ok."

After Class-
~Cause I'm not bothered~

"(Last Name)!! You wanna eat lunch with me?!" Hinata asks, "E-eh... Okay.." you two walk to the roof and talk along the way. "Did you dye your hair?" "Yea." "Did you do it yourself?" "Ya" "Did you cut it yourself" "Yea." "That's nice".

(Authors note- WTF HINATA SO OOC LIKE DID YOU MEET UP WITH ARMIN FROM SNK OR SOME SHIAT LIKE THAT. CAUSE NOOOOOOO . =_= sorry for de rant..)

"You're awkward." you state. "Thank yo- WAIT THATS MEEAAAAAN!!!" Hinata whines, "You are." "NOTTTTTTT!!!!" He screams, "Urggghh just take me to eat lunch!!!" "Ok fine -3-"

Time Skippu!

"Ah! Kageyama!" Hinata suddenly shouts, "hinata." "This is (Name). she's the new transfer student in my class." "Ok."

Your eyes gleam at his silky raven hair, "Uhmm... Kageyama-is it? Uhmm.. can I uhmm style your hair?" "Uhhh... surrrrre."

You take out a make up pouch from your school bag and take out a number of equipment. "ok I'm just gonna add some dry shampoo and gel k?" "Fine."

-after the styling -

"WOOOOW THATS SOOOO COOOL (name)!!!!!!!" Hinata shouts after the 'make over'. "Eheheh. Really?" "Its actually pretty good" a voice from below states, "Ah. Thank you, Yama-chan!" Yes, you started getting along with them, and gave each a nickname.
Kageyama- Yama-chan
Hinata-Hina-chan

^
|
I'm sorry for crappy nicknames. •~•

After School! *\(^o^)/*

"(Nickname)! Wanna walk home together?" Hina-chan asked, "Uh. Sure!^_^"

You two walked home together until, Hinata suddenly stopped.

"D-do you like me...?"

"E-eh....?"

"Cause, I k-kinda like you..."

"B-BAAAAAKAAAAA!!!! I l-like you t-too!" 0\\\\\\\\\0

"Aaaahhh... yokatta...."

DONE!! >< @_haikyuu_ I'm sorry if you don't like it! You can ask to redo!!

^_^

Baaaaiiiiii
@erock8
I'm just started your
Yamaguchi x Freckled reader! ^_^