Secret~Iwaizumi x Reader

[Edit] pls dont read this either FETUS DAYS ALERRT

-Requested by @Erock8 -
The first person who commented on my new fan fiction TT_TT. Thank youuu~

Reader-chan's POV-

You were Oikawa's Childhood friend, a VERY attractive one at that. He thought of you as a little sister, and the same with you. Iwaizumi didn't think like that.

You were walking to your shoe locker and found a note:

TO-(Name)

Please meet me at your classroom after school, I have something to discuss with you.

From- Anonymous

"(name)-chaaaaaan! Whatcha lookin' at?" A familiar voice sqeauls, "Nothing, Kawa-chan!" You give him a smile. "Oooooook, lets go eat lunch with Iwaizumi!" "Hai!!"

You reach the roof top and see Iwaizumi, waiting for you and Oikawa. "Iwaizumi-chan!" You grin wholeheartedly, "Oh, (Name), Oikawa. Hi." "Were you waiting long?" You ask him, "Nah." he replies, "HAHAHAHAHA IWAIZUMI LIKES (Nickname)!!!!!!!!" Oikawa screams while laughing. You blush at the comment, while... Obviously Iwaizumi kicks with full power at Oikawa, you look up to see Iwaizumi with ~~~~>💢the anime 'pissed off mark' and a slight tint of red on his face.

"I-I'm leaving now! I-I've finished my lunch!" You stutter before walking awkwardly down the stairs leading to the corridor.

"Oikawa................" Iwaizumi glares at Your childhood friend after you leave, "H-hai?" Oikawa answers, obviously scared of him. "Do you want to die...?" Iwaizumi threatens, a daaaark aura surrounding him. Oikawa sensed this and instantly went to bowing, "SUMIMASEN! OH GREAT IWAIZUMI-SAMA!!!! PLEASE FORGIVE MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" "TCH." Iwaizumi walked to his class, hoping he would finish his classes quickly to meet you, as the secret admirer.

Iwaizumi's classes finished slowly, as soon as the bell rang, he rushed out of the room, power walked to yours, and waited outside until everyone, except you, was gone. He stepped awkwardly into the room, face-planting on the ground as he tripped, making a fool of himself in front of his crush.

"I-Iwaizumi-San??!! Are you ok??!!" You quickly rush to his aid, "Urrrrrggghhh.... this is embarrassing, since its in front of you.." he mutters, talking to himself, but FORTUNATELY! He was quiet but not enough to make you unable to hear him. "Iwaizumi-San? Do you like meeeeeee?" you ask, "I-in the friend way, o-or the o-other....?" He asks, blushing. "OF COURSE THE OTHER WAY YOU BAAAAAKAAAA!!!!" You shout, "O-oh, then y-yes.......?" You stop instantly at his words, you knew he liked you but you still were quite shocked.

"R-r-really....?" You ask, "R-really." he replies, "YAAAAAAAAAY!!! I LIKE YOU TOOOOO!" "R-really?" "really!"

You and Iwaizumi started dating, and you were the ONLY one that could stop Iwaizumi's kicks and punches directed to Oikawa. HueHue and like another stupid fairy tale,

You two lived happily ever after.
IF OIKAWA COULD JUST BE LESS ANNOYING.

A/N

Yaaaaaaaay my first requested one-shot!! >< thank you for requesting @Erock8 !!!! And @_haikyuu_ . I'm still workin on yours ^_^.