🔥0014🔥

Riley sighed to herself as she got to the flat and saw Warren. She looked to him and sighed. "Can we talk? You've been off. And I wanna know if we're okay. I mean, we're having a baby. And I deserve to know if you're having second thoughts about it all?" She asked.

Warren looked to her and smiled. He walked over to her and placed a hand on her cheek and smiled. "I love you. And I love our baby. I know that you think I'm being off. But I'm not. You're the only one I want. And you're the one I love. It'll all be okay. All that matters is you and the baby," he said as he leant in and kissed her.

Riley knew that he was keeping secrets from her and she knew that the last thing she wanted to do was push him. She knew Warren and she knew how he would act.

She knew that whatever was going on, she didn't want to know. She knew it was criminal and she knew that Warren into it. But she also knew that it was something she had to turn a blind eye on.

****

Riley got back to the Roscoe house. She smiled as she saw Freddie who was sitting on the sofa. He was looking at the ring he had bought for Kenzie.

Riley smiled as she looked at her brother and sat down next to him. "You know that you'll go blind if you keep looking at it," Riley said.

Freddie smiled. "Do you think that she'll like it?" Freddie asked as he looked at her.

Riley grinned and nodded. "I think it's beautiful. Kenzie loves you. And she will. You were never this nervous with Lindsay," Riley said as she looked at her baby bump.

"She was a mistake. Kenzie is the one. I love her," Freddie said.

Freddie put the ring away as Kenzie walked in. She smiled as she sat down next to Freddie. "Did you talk to my dad and sort things out?" Kenzie asked.

Riley nodded and sighed. "Mostly. I know he's up to something. And I don't want to know what it is. As long as he's there for me and the baby," Riley said.

Kenzie looked to her and smiled. "As a child who grew up in that life, trust me that the last thing you want is to know what is going on," Kenzie said as Riley looked to her and smiled knowing that she was right.

****

Riley sat in the house and frowned as she saw Kenzie walking in. "What happened? I can tell by your face that something has happened. And now I'm worried," Riley said.

"There's something you should know. It's my dad."

"What's he done now?"

"He's been arrested Riley. He's been accused of murder. He didn't do this. I know him," Kenzie said as Riley looked to her and frowned.

Riley felt sick. But she also knew Warren. And she didn't know what to think. She was scared. But was Warren actually innocent knowing how he had been acting lately.