🔥0019🔥

Riley lay in bed with Warren and smirked as he pulled out of her. They had spent the past two days in bed having sex and making up for lost time. And she was glad.

She was glad that he was out. And she was glad that they were trying to make it work between them. She knew how she was pregnant and she knew how she just wanted Warren to be there for her.

She knew that she was scared that he was going to die. And she didn't know what to think about it all. She knew it was a mess.

Riley knew that she was glad that he was back. Especially she knew that her baby needed him. She knew that she needed him too and how scared that she was.

Riley looked to Warren who smirked. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Riley looked to him and smiled. "I'm good. I was just thinking about things. About us and the future. And I'm just glad you're out. I just need you to promise me something," she said.

Warren smiled. "Of course."

Riley looked to him. "I need you to promise that you're going to be there for me and the baby. Because not having you here the past few months has been hell. I just want for it to be okay," she said.

Warren placed a hand on her cheek and smiled. "I know it's a lot. But I am here. And I promise I'm going no where," he said as he leant in and kissed her.

****

Riley walked through the village. She smiled as she saw Kenzie. "Hey. How are you doing. I hear my dad is out. He called me last night. I bet that you're glad?" Kenzie asked.

Riley looked to her and smiled. "I am I was so scared. I just want for things to be okay now you know. I mean I am pregnant. And I don't want to lose him. I want to make it work with us. I mean I am going to have his baby. I just want us to try and get back on track. I mean he nearly got sent down because of all this drama. And I just want to move on."

Kenzie looked to her and smiled. "You have been through a hard time. But you and my dad will be okay. You will make it work. I mean your just meant to be," Kenzie said as Riley smiled.

****

Riley got back to the flat. She smiled as she looked to Warren as he had made dinner. "What is this?" She asked.

Warren looked to her and smirked. "This is my way of thanking you. Of making it work. I know how patient you were when I was inside. But now it will be okay," he said as she walked over to him.

She kissed him and smiled. "Can we do this?" She asked.

Warren nodded. "Yes we can. We can," he said as she smiled.

hoping it was really going to be okay. Especially as she knew how terrified that she felt.