🔥0012🔥

Riley was still in shock that she was pregnant. It scared her to think she would have a baby depending on her. She didn't know how to truly feel about it. She didn't know how felt about relying on Warren. Especially when he seemed more interested in getting between Kenzie and Freddie.

She knew that there was tension with her best friend and her brother. But she didn't want to get involved. She knew that Warren was. Even if Kenzie had told him go back off.

Riley stood in the kitchen and sighed. She was having horrid morning sickness and it was taking it out of her. She stood texting Warren and sighed. He hadn't come home and she was worried.

She heard the flat door slam shut and looked up as Warren walked in. She paled as she saw him covered in blood. "What the hell happened?" Riley asked.

"It's nothing for you to worry about. Just a supplier messing me about," he said.

Riley glared and scoffed. "You promised me that this would stop! I'm having your baby Warren. I can't do it. This life."

"Riley," Warren said as he went to grab her arm.

Riley looked at him. "No. Don't Riley me," she said as she walked out.

****

Riley met Kenzie in the village and smiled as she saw her best friend. "You look like rubbish. Are you okay?" Kenzie asked.

"Your dad and I had a fight. I walked out."

"There must be something in the air. So did your brother and me," Kenzie said.

Riley frowned and looked at her. She smiled slightly. "What did the idiot do?" She asked. She knew what Freddie was like.

"It wasn't him. Well it was. We got into a fight. It's him involved in something dodgy with my dad. I went out and I got drunk. I slept with someone else. I don't think he loves me anymore," Kenzie said as she started crying.

Riley held her close and sighed. "Don't be stupid. It meant nothing. He's one to talk," she said.

Kenzie looked at her and frowned. Riley paled as she realised she said too much. Kenzie sighed. "What do you mean?"

"It's Lindsey. I think they still have something going on. I'm so sorry," Riley mumbled. She felt bad for breaking Kenzie's heart.

Kenzie was absolutely heartbroken. She looked at Riley. "I guess I should have known. It's always going to be her."

Riley smiled and took her hand. "He's an idiot babes. I don't trust her."

Kenzie frowned. She knew Riley had to have meant something for her to say that. "What do you mean?" She asked.

"I think she's the one who tried to kill him," Riley admitted as Kenzie frowned. She was going to find out the truth.

****

Riley got back to the flat and sighed as she saw Warren. "I'm sorry babe."

Riley smiled and nodded. "So am I. I don't wanna fight. But I want you to try and keep your nose clean. Although Kenzie needs your help," she said as Warren frowned.

"Is she okay?"

"Maybe. She needs you to find out if Lindsey tried to kill Freddie. And she wants you to get a gun for her. She said she's going to kill her," Riley said.

Warren looked at her and frowned. But how far would he go for his daughter?