🔥03🔥

Riley groaned as she laid in bed with Dodger. She had gone over in the hopes of them sparking up their relationship again. But that didn't happen. He had fallen asleep the moment they got into bed. Riley wasn't happy and everyone could tell.

Riley's phone went off signalling a text message. She grabbed it and saw a text from Warren;

Having fun? - Warren xx

Riley smirked to herself and replied;

Nope. He's asleep. I'm bored. I'd kill for you to kidnap me ;) - Riley xx

After she sent the text, she put her phone down and sighed. She knew she needed to try and resist Warren somehow but she couldn't.  It wasn't long before she got a text back;

Come and see me then. Tell him your mum needs you - Warren xx

Riley smirked and looked at Dodger. She shook him awake. "Babe, I've gotta go. My mum needs me," she said.

Dodger nodded and yawned. He went back to sleep.

***
Riley made her way over to Warren's. He was standing on the doorstep waiting. "Didn't think you'd actually get away from him."

Riley shrugged and smirked. "Are you gonna invite me in? Or leave me standing here like a twat?" She asked.

Warren looked at her. "You coming in means that you're gonna end up in my bed."

"Who said that would be a bad thing? I wouldn't complain."

***
As the night went on, Riley found herself getting drunk with Warren. She ended up straddling him. "I want you," she said as she began to move against his crotch. She could feel him getting hard. "I can tell you want me too."

"I do."

Riley looked into his eyes and smirked. "Do me."

Water stood with Riley in his arms. He pushed her against the wall and smirked. He put her down gently while he unbuttoned his jeans. He pulled down his boxers as Riley Hooked a leg on his waist and hoisted herself up.

Riley could feel the tip of Warren's hardened member pressing against her. She bit her lip. "In."

Warren pushed in and the two of them moaned at the contact. Warren started off slow and then began to speed up.

Warren went through to the bedroom and the two of them fell onto the bed. Warren pulled out and began to kiss down her body causing her back to arch in pleasure.

It wasn't long before the two of them reached their climax.

***
The next morning, Riley was lying in bed with Warren. His hands were running up and down her naked back. She smirked at him. "I absolutely loved last night," she said.

"Me too. Guess I can do it better than Dodgy."

Riley nodded and smirked. She looked up at him. "I'm too tired for more sex," she said.

Warren laughed and started to kiss her neck. Riley bit back a moan as his hand ran up and down her inner thigh. She knew she didn't regret last night with Warren, but how could she tell Dodger she had slept with another man?