🔥04🔥

Riley smiled as Dodger walked into the kitchen. Their relationship had changed and she hated it. She hated how she felt more passion having a quick romp with Warren. She knew she needed to end things with Dodger soon. Before their hearts ended up broken.

Dodger sat down next to her and smiled. "How do you feel?" He asked.

"I don't know."

Dodger frowned. "Is everything okay? You've been off lately."

Riley shrugged. "I'm fine. Just haven't been feeling too well."

"How about I make you feel better? You've got an empty house," he said.

***
Riley laid in bed with Dodger. They'd had sex but it wasn't the same. Riley was used to rough and passionate now she had been with Warren. But she couldn't help but feel guilty.

Dodger looked at her. "I'm gonna have to go babes. I've got stuff to do," he told her. He kissed her and sighed. He soon left the house.

***
Warren had snuck into the house. He saw Riley standing in the bedroom in just her underwear. "Well, this is a huge turn on."

Riley turned to him and grinned. "Who let you in?" She asked.

Warren smirked and walked over to her. "I just walked in. There's no one down there," he said.

"Ah. So, here I am completely defenceless and then a man walks in? Seems to me that this is how a good crime drama starts," she teased as he kissed her neck.

Warren smirked and laid her down on the bed. Riley grinned up at him. She could already feel he was turned on and it was making her want him even more.

***
Dodger realised he left his phone at Riley's house. He groaned knowing he would have to go back there. He bumped into Freddie. "Alright Fred? I left my phone at yours. Don't suppose you'd get Riley to drop it off?"

Freddie shrugged. "I ain't going home yet. I'll text her. Or you go get it yourself. She won't mind."

***
Riley swore as Warren pushed into her. She felt different when she had sex with Warren. He made her feel good. He started to kiss her neck.

Riley arched her hips to match his thrusts. Warren groaned and began to go quicker. Riley pulled him close and kissed him.

***
Dodger arrived at the house. He let himself in through the back door. He knew his phone was in the bedroom. Walking up the stairs, he got suspicious when he heard the moans.

Ignoring it as Riley watching Fifty Shades of Grey, he walked into the bedroom and got the shock of his life. "What the?"

***
Riley and Warren pulled apart to see Dodger standing there. "D-Dodge."

"The moment I'm gone you get screwed by the criminal?" He spat.

Riley grabbed her dressing gown and looked at him. "I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself."

"Clearly."

Dodger grabbed his phone and left. Riley went after him. "Dodger wait!"

Riley missed the fact her whole family were there. Sandy walked into the hallway. "What's going on?" She asked.

Dodger looked at Sandy. "Your daughter has been having it off with Warren Fox. Found them shagging," he spat.

Sandy looked up the stairs as Warren walked down. He had a smirk on his face. "I'll see you later princess."

Riley hid the smile as Warren kissed her cheek. She looked at Dodger and then at her mum. "These things happen. I'm sorry. But don't you stand there and tell me you loved me. All you cared about was Texas."

Dodger turned and left leaving Riley alone with Sandy. She looked at her daughter. "I think we need to talk."

Riley shrugged. "Nothing to talk about. I had sex with someone not my boyfriend. Nothing wrong with that. He wasn't giving me what I wanted," she said as she turned and walked off.

Sandy knew that Riley getting involved with Warren was going to change her. But it wouldn't be for the best. Sandy had no idea that her daughter was going to go bad.