🔥0010🔥

Riley had been staying with Warren. She hadn't seen her family much and she didn't know how she felt about it. All she knew was that she couldn't forgive her brother for how he acted.

When she woke that morning, she saw Warren walking into the room with a bacon sandwich. Riley grinned. "Well aren't I lucky? Breakfast in bed."

"Who said it was for you?"

Riley rolled her eyes. "You know it's for me. You want me too much to deny me bacon," she said.

Warren laughed and handed her the plate. Riley laughed. "I was kidding by the way. Didn't have to give me this. Would have preferred sausage."

"I'm sure that can be arranged."

****

Sandy saw Joe sitting on the sofa. She glared. "How can you sit there when Riley is living with a criminal? Who knows what's happening to her," she said.

"Mum. I've said I'm sorry more than once. I don't know what else I can do," Joe said.

Sandy rolled her eyes. "Get my daughter back here! She's safer with us," she told her eldest son.

"She won't listen mum. Warren has warped her mind."

****

Riley had left Price Slice. She saw Sandy walking towards her. "Don't start."

"I won't. Look, Joe was in the wrong. As long as you're happy with Warren, that's all that matters to me," Sandy said. She knew if she wanted Riley back at home, then she had to do whatever she could.

Riley sighed. "I don't believe you. You're saying this to make me come back. I don't want to come back," she said.

"Please Riley."

Riley shook her head. "No. I'm not coming back home. I'm happy where I am."

****

Sandy went into the club. Warren looked at her. "I'm getting sick and tired of you Roscoe's walking in here like you own the place. If it isn't grease monkey Joe it's you."

Sandy sighed. "We both care about Riley. She's my only girl and not as tough as the boys. Tell her to come back home. Please Warren."

Warren rolled his eyes. "If she wanted to come come back then I'm sure she would. Just stop it."

Sandy sighed again. "Come on Warren. You don't love her. You used her for sex and then you made her feel like she was something special. She had something good going on with Mark."

Warren smirked and looked at her. "Look, leave us both alone."

****

Riley was sitting in the flat. Warren smirked as he walked in with chip shop food. Riley looked at him. "You are amazing!"

"I know babe. Your mum was in the club earlier. She wants you to go back home. I told her you didn't want to," he said.

Riley groaned. "I could always go if you want me to."

Warren shook his head and smirked. "Nah I like having you here," he said.

Riley stood up and walked over to him. "So, Kenzie is away with my brother and I'm thinking that we could always go through to the bedroom and have a hot passionate night."

Warren smirked and kissed her again. Both of them unaware that their lives were going to change. Big time.