🔥06🔥

Riley woke and sighed. She made her way downstairs where Sandy was. Dodger was there too. Riley frowned. "What's going on?" She asked.

"Dodger here has come to give you another chance. I don't know why," Sandy said.

Riley rolled her eyes. "Right. Well who said I wanted a second chance?"

"I'll go then."

Riley groaned and looked at him. "I was kidding," she mumbled. She knew what Warren wanted her to do. She wasn't going to let what she had with him go.

Dodger walked over to her. "That fling. It's over?" He asked.

Riley nodded. Although it was far from over. In fact, Warren was in her bedroom at that moment. She had invited him over late last night and somehow the two of them had managed to have sex without alerting anyone.

***
Riley walked into the bedroom. She saw Warren sitting up in bed smirking. "That's my girl. He thinks you're back together?" He asked.

Riley nodded and climbed into the bed. She laid her head on his chest. "I hate this. I just want to end it with him completely."

"Give it time babe."

Riley grinned and looked at him. "I'm off for a shower. Fancy joining me?"

***
Riley made her way to the coffee shop. She was meeting with Kenzie. The two of them had gotten quite close. Riley smiled. "Hey. How's it going?" She asked.

Kenzie smiled. "I'm good. Have you seen my dad?"

Riley sighed. "I've been thinking about what you said. Why did you tell me that I shouldn't trust him?" She asked as she took a sip of the hot chocolate in front of her.

"He's not a good person. He's done some bad stuff and I don't want you getting hurt. I care about you," Kenzie said.

Riley frowned and looked at her. "What do you mean? What bad stuff?" She asked.

Kenzie took a deep breath and sighed. "He's killed people. He killed his ex girlfriend Louise. You need to leave him."

Riley was shocked. But despite being told that, she didn't care. She was hooked on him and she couldn't end what they had.

***
Riley walked into the club after making sure that Dodger wasn't lurking about. Warren looked up. "Alright princess?" He asked.

"Is it true? Did you kill your ex girlfriend? I won't care. But just tell me," Riley said.

Warren sighed. He knew she had to have been told that by Kenzie. He took Riley's hand. "I did. But I did it for a reason. She aborted my baby and then her and Sean, her ex. They were planning on killing me. Self defence. I had no choice babe."

Riley nodded and kissed him. "It doesn't change anything. I still want you and nothing will change that."

Warren kissed her again and moved her back to a table in the club. He lifted her up and stood between her legs. Before anything, the door to the club opened and Dodger walked in. "You just can't help yourself can you? We're done. For good."

Riley sighed. She got down off the table and looked at Dodger. "I'm sorry. I really am. But I know you want Maxine. Go get her."

Dodger scoffed. He walked over to Riley. "Don't let him hurt you."

Riley frowned. Why was everyone saying Warren was going to hurt her? Was he?