Bar Fun // Decim

You sat on a bar stool, not far from Decim, just watching him. Your fingers on one hand wrapped around a glass containing some of his special tasty cocktail blend, while your other hand rested on the side of your face, holding your head up.

Your thoughts ran wild, you were so curious about the bar tending arbitrator that you unconsciously kept your [e/c] eyes on him for the last half hour, watching him. Was he always so stoic and serious??

His hands were working on wiping a class while his white hair obscured his blue eyes. You guessed that he was looking at the glass that he was tending to.

You took a sip of your cocktail, and then you asked him, "How long do you think it'll be before Nona finds me?"

You were sort of avoiding her, had been for a while now, she'd wanted to talk work while you had a day off, of course you didn't want to hear none of it. So, here you were observing the most mysterious person in the whole of Quindecim.

"Probably not long," was his reply, as he stacked the clean glasses he just finished with underneath the bar counter.

You were getting ready to start up a conversation with the man, you wanted to get to know more about him, mainly because you were romantically interested in him, when you heard a shrill Nona.

"[Name], where the hell are you?!"

Your eyes widened in shock surprise and your back went rigid. You quickly glanced around you, trying to figure out what to do, for her not to find you. When you decided, you hurriedly scampered behind the bar Decim stood behind and dropped to the floor, hiding underneath a part of the counter.

Decim all the while stared expressionlessly at you.

Your eyes boredly scanned your surroundings, taking in everything behind the bar, while you waited to hear Nona's voice. When she didn't come as fast as you thought she would, your eyes watched Decim. He walked over to where you hid, bent over to grab a bottle of alcohol that was lying near you, and then stayed in front of your hiding place. Obviously he was working.

Your eyes scanned his legs, taking in his black dress pants and unintentionally stopped at the bulge between his legs. Your cheeks flushed red as perverted thoughts went through your mind. You rubbed your face with your hand and then decided to cover your eyes to stop you from staring. It has to be the alcohol, but then again..

Eventually, your tempting thoughts made you uncover your eyes and move slightly closer to the unsuspecting man.

You sat there on bent knees, with your hands in your lap, biting your bottom lip nervously. You shouldn't, really.

When your fear of rejection disappeared, you hesitantly, slowly, reached out and cupped his bulge and squeezed, as soon as you did you heard Decim gasp and Nona in the distance asking people if they had seen you. Decim, for the first time in existence, showed emotion on his face. Shock and unadulterated pleasure, as his blue eyes widened in surprise.

Nona finally made her way to the front of the bar, you heard Decim clear his throat, but he didn't move to stop you from touching him. You took that as a sign that you should continue your sneaky actions.

"Have you seen [Name]? I've been looking everywhere for her!" Nona's questioning made you smirk as you scooted even closer to Decim, bringing your face close to the now, slightly larger, bulge in his pants. You kissed it and covered your mouth with your hand to stop you from laughing out as Decim again cleared his throat to talk.

"Not for a while."

You grinned in satisfaction at his answer, before you quietly unzipped his pants, opening the top just enough to see a more defined arousal.

"Well, please let me know if you see her. It's quite urgent."

When Decim told her that he would, you smirked and brought your tongue to his clothed erection. You heard Nona walk off, and as soon as she did Decim reached his hand down and roughly pushed your mouth fully against him, letting out a groan in the process.

Guess he does show emotion after all.