Secret Weakness // Ginti

You were bored beyond comprehension, Nona had told you to go and do whatever you wanted to for the rest of the day, but that was kind of difficult when you had no idea. So far, all you had done was lamely walk the floors of QuinDecim like an idiot, looking for people that were interesting enough to cure your boredom. Usually, you would head to Decim's floor to observe him in all of his stoic-ness, you both were friends, well, you'd at least like to think so.

        Now here you were, walking across the 20th floor in hopes of finding someone or something to help you out of your boredom. As soon as you [e/c] optics landed on Ginti, cleaning a glass behind the counter, you saw him sneer at you. At first you ignored it, thinking it wasn't anything different from the per-usual way he treated you. But, as soon as you seen him put down his glass and grip the counter top just to throw his legs over it and land on the other side, your eyes widened in surprise and as quickly as you could you turned and headed for the elevator that was only a mere few feet away from you.

        Before you could push the button, however, you felt Ginti grip your wrist and turn you around to face him. His fierce expression made you inwardly cringe, at least you thought you showed no signs of cringing until Ginti's expression magnified and he pulled you closer to him.

        "What the hell do you think you're doing loafing around here and not doing your job?! Decim is busy so don't even think about showing your face to him."

        His brusque way of speaking to you made you angry and you jerked your wrist out of his grip just to step even closer to him, your hands on your hips and your face only a few centimeters away from his. You felt your cheeks flame from your anger, "Whatever the hell I am doing is MY business! And I already know Decim might be busy! You- you should just stay away from me!"

        Truthfully, you hadn't meant to come off as a bitch, but you noticed that Ginti didn't really give you much of a response for your outburst. He simply clicked his tongue in annoyance and said, "Stupid human, you shouldn't even be in QuinDecim and you definitely shouldn't be talking to me this way."

        You were getting ready to lash out at him, but you finally calmed down enough to notice how close you two actually were, your cheeks flushed in embarrassment and you stepped back one step. When you did, Ginti gripped your wrist, more gently than the last time he grabbed you, and brought you chest to chest with him. His yellow eyes quickly went from your own eyes down to your lips, they stayed there for a long couple of seconds, and before you knew it he was pulling you off into another direction.

        Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion. What is he doing? Where is he taking me? Your internal thoughts were halfway answered when Ginti pulled you into a secluded room and shut the door behind you.

        "Ginti what the he-"

        Your question was interrupted by Ginti crashing his lips to yours. Your eyes went wide, is this really happening? You noticed that Ginti pulled back just a little, his breath fanning over your face as he silently stared at you. You, you didn't know what to do, how to react, you were in shock. Ginti took advantage of your speechlessness by pushing you back, slowly, until the back of your knees hit a couch and you were falling onto your back.

        Ginti kneeled down on the floor, before coming up between your knees, his hands trailing up your thighs all the while before he loomed over you, his face showed nothing but desire. His lips kissed your cheek, then your chin, down to your neck and up to nibble and lick on your ear. You let out an unintentional moan, before your hand hurriedly covered your mouth to stop it.

        He then nuzzled his nose against your neck, before coming up to let his lips ghost over your ear as his gruff voice whispered to you, "I'm going to have to teach you a lesson.."

        Before you could even react Ginti's lips crashed hard into yours, his tongue slipping into your mouth to rub up against your own, his hands exploring your body before they came down to squeeze your ass and bring you closer to his awaiting arousal. You moaned into the kiss when he pushed you further into the couch, the pleasure he was giving you just from his kiss and hands alone had your mind in a whirl.

        "Ginti~" came past you lips like a mantra and you heard him groan out your name before his fingers went pushing your skirt up your thighs so that he could cup your aching-

        "[Name], I'm going to fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk out of here."

        You cheeks flamed from his words and you were again left speechless, while his hands continued to roam your body. He eventually gave your body pleasure like you had never experienced before.

        The thing about Ginti was, he never really spoke his true feelings, they always came out as insults that he never meant. What he really wanted to tell you, before he lost all control, was that.. you were his lone weakness in the world of QuinDecim and sometimes his jealousy got the best of him when he was around you. 

 * * *

A/N: Sorry about the length of this, I didn't mean for this to be so long ^^'' I guess I like Genti more than I thought? :33  Sorry for any typos, I read over it twice, but I might have missed something?