Precarious Situations // Quin

This was requested by a lovely reader known as LunaTheUnicorn89. I really hope you enjoy reading this~

And, as usual, the warning for intense explicit content. Don't like, don't read, pleases. Also I advise anyone under the age of like 17? -- not to read this.

* * *

     The night was supposed to be filled with laughter, alcohol, and more of [Name]'s stories from the human world. So far, the laughter was only coming from [Name], and she was also the only one drinking the alcohol – which was highly unusual from Quin. Another thing that was highly unusual coming from Quin was thinking perverse thoughts of her friend. You were all the while oblivious in the other room. Quin, however, was tending to the unbearable heat that had accumulated between her thighs.

     One of her hands helped her support her balance against the wall, the rest of her looked like a picturesque, lewd, goddess. Her face was flushed pink and her mouth was partially opened in a moan that wanted to escape. Meanwhile, her other hand had long ago daringly ventured underneath her skirt and slipped passed her wet panties – she choked back a whimper as her finger slicked her arousal on her clit before taking her index and middle finger and pinching the swollen bud. Pleasure shot up her spine and caused her legs to quiver and it wasn't much longer before her thoughts of you moaning her name and touching her, in ways she'd only imagined in her dreams, made her travel further, sticking two of her fingers in her very hot, wet –

    She felt warmth on the shell of her ear before the whisper of your voice shocked her to her core, "You know, if you asked me, I would have helped you with that."

    Your shaky exhale hit the back of her neck and she jerked in surprise when you pushed your breasts up against her back. She almost removed her fingers from her entrance, but before she could you pushed closer to her, your hand quickly journeyed passed her waist, passed her skirt, and hurriedly grabbed her fingers and thrust them back inside her. She moaned and threw her head back on your shoulder, her eyelashes fluttering against her cheeks.

    "W-what are you doing, [Name]?"

    Her voice was shaky and laced with desire.

    "Shh. Just feel."

    You kissed the side of her neck and your unoccupied hand rubbed down her arm until you reached the swell of her breast, then you lightly squeezed her through her clothes before finally pinching her nipple through her bra. She gasped before biting on her bottom lip. You continued to pleasure her with her own fingers. Her mewls and moans of satisfaction rippled through the air making your own desire and arousal for her insufferable. You lightly pushed your hips against the back of her own and grinded against her bottom, just for a little bit of friction. Then you cupped her chin and turned her to face you, you lips searched and devoured her own, and when your tongue slipped passed the seam of her lips to entangle with her tongue she let out a toe-curling moan.

    "Keep touching yourself," your whisper came passed kiss-swollen lips.

    While Quin's fingers kept moving in and out of her at a steady pace, your slick fingers roamed to her bud of pleasure. Your fingers picked up a steady pace, as did her own, and when she looked toward the floor, letting her fringe cover her flushed face and her body shivered, you knew she was close. Your fingers went a little faster and suddenly Quin started falling apart. Her thighs tensed, her hips shot back against you  and moved back and forth, and she let out a loud desirous moan.

    "Oh God, yes..."

    You licked your dry lips and lay your head on her shoulder and waited for both hers and your labored breathing to get back to normal.

    Finally, when the room was unbearably quiet, you kissed the back of her neck and a coy smile upturned the right side of your mouth, "How about you helping me out? I've been thinking about all the things I've been wanting to do to you for a while now~"

    Her breath hitched, but she slowly nodded her head in response. Looked like there was a long and pleasurable night ahead for the both of you.

* * *

A/N: Hey, guys~! It's been so long since I've updated this! I'm so sorry!! Hopefully this part is okay? I'm not really used to writing yuri smut, but someone amazing requested a Quin piece thus this was born ;3 This was dedicated to her, and again I must apologize for this taking so long. But I do thank you guys for reading these, you all are aaaaaamazinggg~! <3333

However, I do have to address some things.. One thing is I'm not sure if these will stay up on WP. If they don't, I'll find another place for them and let you know, but let's hope it doesn't come to that, cause I don't have all of these saved anywhere XD

Another thing is //drum rolls// I know people have requested another Clavis piece, but I'm not sure about anyone else? I do have to say though that if you request another character; try to help me out by putting a prompt or something down. It gets sort of difficult to write the same smut things for the same characters. If I end up liking your idea the most, I'll make sure to dedicate the piece to you~ ;D

Anyways! That's all! Hope you all enjoyed? *wiggles eyebrows suggestively*