The Forbidden Fruit // Nona

Warning for yuri smut, don't like don't read :33

* * *

        Today was the day humans classified as the Holiday, Valentine's Day. [Name] knowing this, was all in a huff, she hated Valentine's Day. To her it was just an excuse so the men could get sex for buying their lovers what they should have been buying them all along; gifts. Not to mention, people shouldn't have to rely on a holiday to keep showering that special someone of theirs with love and affection. Thankfully, the 'world' she was in now didn't celebrate human holidays. But, that still didn't keep her mood from souring.

        Right now she was downing glass after glass of alcohol at Ginti's bar, Viginti, while her mouth continued on with saying profanities and confessing her deepest desires. Ginti ignored her the best he could, but sadly her incessant babbling was getting on his last nerve.

        "Stupid, shut the hell up already." He clicked his tongue and the bored look on his face stayed as he propped his head up on his hand, leaning against the counter top. He had quit serving [Name] a long time ago, though she had became pissed and told him that he was there to serve or some shit and reached over the counter for the alcohol closest to her. He couldn't stop her anymore and no one else seemed to care either.

        [Name]'s words slurred and some came passed her lips as unidentifiable, and even though Ginti had stopped listening to her, his ears perked up at her next slurred words.

        "Ya know, the only thing that Valentine's Day is good for, is the excuse for sex. Eryone loves sex," she took another sip of her alcoholic beverage before continuing, "No, ya know what, no one needs an excuse for sex! You should just have it, with anybodyy you wanna sex up! Male, Female, whatever!" A hiccup came passed her lips and she covered her mouth with her hand. Her cheeks were now hosting a permanent blush and she was so out of it, her head lightly slammed down on the table. "I shoulda stopped drinkin' a loooooong time ago!" She hiccuped and giggled.

        Ginti sighed, "I have an alcoholic sex fiend on my hands." He reached over and took the young girl's glass and started washing it. "I'm calling Nona, she needs to get her subordinate human under control." With that he disappeared from sight to do as he said.

        In the meantime, [Name] dozed on and off, random hiccups escaping from her every now and then. The [h/c]-ette slightly jerked when she felt a small hand land on her shoulder. She moved then, straightening up her posture and looking at her visitor. It was Nona, her boss.

        "Nona~" She purred, "What are you doin' here? Do you wanna drink?"

        A soft smile graced Nona's lips, "No, [Name], Ginti came and got me and told me what was going on. You need to go to bed for the night."

        [Name] waved her hand nonchalantly, "Pfft, that party pooper! I'm fine! Sssshe~" She spread her arms out widely on each side of her, an uncharacteristically goofy grin curling her mouth up.

        Nona shook her head in disagreement before reaching and and clasping the other girl's hand, "Let's go, I'll take you to your room."

        [Name] followed without reluctance, her mind in a fuzzy blur, not really thinking much of anything. Until her actions popped into her head from earlier. Did she talk to Ginti about sex? She sighed and decided to just blame it on the alcohol in her system, Ginti didn't seem to care, so she wouldn't either.

        Though, then her thoughts strayed to how Nona was holding her hand, and her cheeks blushed an even deeper shade of red. Yeah, it was definitely the alcohol. Her momentary distraction had her already wobbly legs involuntarily stop working on her, so she stopped and gripped at the wall closest to her. She breathed in deeply and then exhaled before Nona's voice came to her ears.