✦ Requests {Closed}! ✦

{{Temporarily closed!}} I need to catch up on requests before I decide to open these again. For all of you who have already requested; thank you. I'll get to your request(s) promptly.

* * *

I've decided to open up requests for a limited time; the summer specifically. And this is one of the books I'm taking requests for. I just wanted to get a part out – that way organization could happen and rules could be stated. C:

RULES!

►The main, one of the most important rules, is that when you request make sure to comment on this chapter so that I can keep things organized (and not lose your request). However, there can be an exception, if you really wish to, you can PM me.

►I will write for Character x reader ONLY for these requests. It makes it easier for me. Though, I will write for either male or female reader.

►When requesting I would very much appreciate it if you asked me nicely to take on your request before rudely just commenting or PM-ing me your info. If you don't ask me and I don't accept, then I will ignore your request. Use the manners.

►Another important rule; you MUST have at least 2 prompts when giving me your request. Just in case I can't get inspiration for one.

►This has been a smut book since I made it, however, if you simply wish for another genre. Like fluff or angst, for example, be free to request that as well.

►Keep in mind that I will NOT write a complete lemon for these requests. So, please, don't ask. If you want lemons, you'll have to go somewhere else.

►This is open, until it says closed. When it does say closed, please don't request.

►One last thing. Just so I know you read all the rules, put your zodiac sign at the top of your request~ (Lame but I need something xD)

Form to fill out! (Must be completed)

Character:

Reader gender:

Genre(s):

Prompts:

Extra?:  

And if you do decide to request – thank you for requesting!!~ :3

( Also, I will be opening more requests, soon. So if you're interested in Deadman Wonderland or Naruto. Keep an eye out for those requests to open as well. -w- )