Twister and Touching \\ Ginti

A/N: Unoriginal. Title is unoriginal. I suck xD Nothing like listening to Usher, Drake and Rihanna to get in the smut writing mood~ ;3 HERE'S A WARNING: I've wrote this differently than the parts prior to this. And this is more explicit. If you're not of age, please leave. Now, for the rest of you; enjoy! ;D

For RachaelDickson ;3

      "Ya know I never realized how weird your eyebrows were until now."

      You were face-to-face with Ginti, so close that it was almost uncomfortable. It probably would have been terrible, if you weren't such a pervert. I mean most people would be worried about bad breath, right?

      "Shut up, idiot! I didn't ask for your input. I only asked for you to test this out with me."

      You winced in disgust as Ginti's raging caused him to spit on you. Maybe you spoke too soon.

      "Blech. Jeeze, Ginti we're really close, so watch where you spit."

      "Second player: right hand yellow."

      Your gaze swept over the Twister mat below you. There was no way in hell you could reach the yellow without getting in a compromising position with Ginti. It just so happened to be really close to his crotch.

      "If you fall, your ass will break my hand, so please refrain." You made a disgusted face and stuck your tongue out at him in a teasing manner.

      "I never should have asked you for help, you fool." He ground out through clenched teeth.

      "Ha! Well, everyone else refused to, so you're stuck with me."

      You gave him a sly wink and laughed. You didn't mind testing this game out with him. Especially considering the painful, ending-in-death part of the game was turned off. At least you thought it was off. It hadn't threw any of nature's elements at you.

     Meanwhile, the game continuously spoke the next move to play. You and Ginti were in some precarious and sometimes awkward positions. For a while, the moves were pretty easy causing you to yawn and look about the room. When you spotted Memine off to the far side of the room with that red button in front of her, licking her paws, you knew there was no helping this boring game. You were just glad that you wore some cute panties, because Ginti's face was right between your legs at this exact moment.

      "Second player: left hand red."

      "Damn, when is this game going to heat up?" You asked, as you moved your hand toward the red.

      What you didn't expect was for the game to actually heat up; by throwing a fireball at your ass.

      "Shit!"

      You fell on your stomach and hurriedly started patting out the fire. Ginti laughed at you, loudly, you scowled back in return.

      "It's not funny, dammit!"

      You pouted and tried to pull down the skirt you were wearing, which only made Ginti laugh harder. You huffed and turned around to walk away, but then Ginti saw that the fire had burnt through the material of your skirt and left a scorch mark on your panties; he laughed harder. Why was he having fun at your expense?