IMPORTANT // for past requesters

Hello, yes, I'm alive. Wanted to let you all know a few things and this was one of the few places I could think of that could get you to read it ha..

ANYWAYS! I haven't wrote much of anything (at all) for a few months. It has been a while. But I do want to thank everyone for still supporting me. I know my sporadic updates make it difficult. <3

I do have reasons why I haven't updated. One of the main one's in lack of inspiration -- thankfully, I think it's slowly coming back! A few others being I've been getting some college things together, trying to get a job and OH I HAVE A GORGEOUS BABY NEPHEW ON THE WAY!! :D I'm really excited for him to get here, and things have been pretty busy.

SO, you now know why I've been slightly nonexistent. NOW THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART DO NOT SKIP OR IT WILL BE ON YOU IF YOU MISS THIS!! Yes, I'm looking at you, skipper. 

I have way too many requests that have been sitting around forever. I think that's what's sucked all my mo up. But, fear not! You can help! I NEED to know which of you that already requested on the request page, are still active on here and which of you still want the request(s) you asked for previously. All you need to do is comment on this part of the 'book' and tell me that you're still interested.

No new requesters, right now. ONLY those of you whom I have already accepted!

IF I DON'T GET ANY CONTACT FROM YOU I WILL NOT DO YOUR REQUEST. So, please, please I urge you to comment! There is a time limit. You have until March 21st to let me know.

That is all~ xoxo