Haysham

Sirius POV

I got woken up by James the next morning.

While we ate breakfast he told me all his plans for the day.

We went outside and played tennis, which he won at. We then went into the forest and lost ourselves a little.

We ended up by a lake surrounded by hills and watched the sunset.

"Hey Sirius... Do you ever feel like you want to fly?"

"Always James, Always." I replied leaning against a tree and watching the sunset.

"I envy the birds. They can fly around and appreciate the world in a way no other species can. I wonder if they realize how lucky they are?" James said laying down on the grass.

Once the sun had set and the stars became visible, we found our way back to the castle and ate dinner.

The same routine happened for a few days, just James and I enjoying the nature and adventure around us.

We found a waterfall and built a small cabin out of wood we had found and one day a dog came by and we spent hours playing with it. I thought it fit the name Padfoot but James disagreed and said I couldn't rename a dog.

Everything was amazing and I now had a week left here.

I was laying in bed when my door opened. James stepped in holding a lantern.

"Hey Siri, get dressed we're sneaking out into the town."

"But James that isn't safe... I'm in!" I said getting up and lighting a lantern too.

We climbed down from my balcony and ran into the quiet town near by.

We found a bar that was still open and walked in.

Immediately all eyes were in us.

"You're not from here! What's your business here?! In my bar! Are you here to steal my money?!" The older man behind the counter shouted at us.

"No sir, we're merely travellers. We promise to pay for any substance given to us" James replied.

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU! EMPTY YOUR POCKETS!" The man shouted again.

"Father calm down. They're allowed in here and they look well dressed, treat them well, they'll pay" a younger boy said walking out from a room behind the bar.

I was mesmerized by him. He was tall, very tall. He had beautiful brown hair which glowed golden in the candle light. He wore a baggy sweater which seemed far to worn out and simple pants filled with stains and shoes with holes.

He looked up at me after calming his father and our eyes locked together. My mouth hung open and my heart started beating very fast.

"Sirius, sirius, SIRIUS!" I heard James speak, snapping me out of my trance.

"Yes? Sorry" i said turning around and I sat down at a table with James.

The boy came to our table and brought us two drinks.

"Hey, I'm Remus by the way. I'm sorry for my father ever since we got robbed by travellers he's been paranoid of it happening again." The boy- Remus said sitting down with us.

"It's all good. I'm James by the way" James smiled and stuck his hand out to shake Remus'.

Remus then turned to me and I felt like I was about to faint. He was looking at me, me!

My mouth went dry and I got lost in his eyes till James kicked me under the table.

"Ow mate!" I cursed at James. Making Remus laugh which made me blush. He really was adorable.