two

Next day, Zaylee woke up to her brother talking on the phone. She walked over to her door to here he was talking to their aunt. Sighing, she went and started to get dressed. She heard Bella's name and smirked as she was going to have fun teasing him. "Dallas and Bella, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G..."

"Shut up, Zaylee!" Dallas tells her making her laugh.

Hearing her laugh made him smile. Zaylee walked out and looked at her brother. "Are we ready?" She replies.

"Yeah." Zaylee smiled as she walked downstairs. "You seem a lot happier today."

"I feel happy."
~~~
Edward saw Dallas pull in, but by the looks of it, the siblings were talking. Zaylee got out and saw Edward making her smile. "Go." Dallas tells her making her walk over to him.

"Hi." She replies.

"Ready for the day?"

Zaylee gave him a look making him chuckle. The two walked away as his family watched. "He is making a mistake." Rosalie tells them. "She deserves to be human and far away from this life."

"Rosalie, she became part of it since yesterday. We can't keep them apart like you want." Alice tells her. "I saw their future. They were destined to be together."

Rosalie stood shock by Alice's words. She looked at Emmett who just shrugged. Shaking her head, Rosalie walked in ignoring what Alice said. Zaylee Gilbert will stay human.

"Dallas has a crush on her, I just don't know how long his stubborn ass will refuse her.' She said making Edward laugh.

"Wished I could see his face."

Zaylee smiled at him as he looked at her. Rosalie listened in as she didn't trust Zaylee. Edward heard Rosalie's thoughts and tried his best not to growl. "Edward?"

"I'm fine." He tells her. "Let's get to class."
~~~
Zaylee was walking the empty hall making her way to the cafeteria when she heard Edward and some one arguing. She stayed where she was and saw Edward and his sister fighting. "She's not curious, Rosalie." Edward says. "If I ever hear you wanting to ruin something that is important to me than I will kill you myself."

"She deserves a human life, Edward." Rosalie tells him. "Your throwing it all away from being around her."

Zaylee knew it was about her and ran off. Edward looked to see Zaylee's retreating figure. Looking back at Rosalie with disbelief. "Happy now. I may have just lost her." Edward said punching the locker as he walked away.

Emmett looked at his mate shaking his head. "I know you want her to be human, but she means everything to Edward."

"She doesn't need to know about us."

"That's Edward's choice not yours or anyone else's." Emmett tells her with a kiss to her head. "Let's go."

Rosalie looked back as she saw Edward walking towards them upset. She just wanted the girl to stay human, but knew that was Edward's choice. Sighing they walked to lunch with a heartbroken Edward. "I'm heading home." He tells them. "Thank you Rosalie for what you did. I just lost mate and there will be no one else."

They watched him walk away. "He meant that too." Alice said. "There's no one like Zaylee and she's the only person for him."
~~~
Zaylee had locked herself in her room crying over what she had heard. Second day of school and someone just had to ruin it for her. "Zaylee!" She heard Edward outside. She unlocked her door and made her way downstairs. "Please open up."

"Your sister doesn't want you with me, Edward."

"I don't care." He tells her. "Rosalie is just doing what she does best and that is to ruin everything because she doesn't want to see me happy." Zaylee opened the door and looked at him. "I'm not going to do what she says because I like talking to you."

"I like talking to you too."

"I want us to continue with knowing one another. I want to be more than your friend later."

Zaylee smiled as she stepped out and hugged him. "I would like that."