five

Dallas leaned against his sister's door frame and smiled. She was free from that nightmare. Seeing her sound asleep had him shutting her door and walking downstairs to see who was at the door. He opened it and saw Bella. "Bella? What brings you by?"

"I heard about the trail." She said. "Are you two okay?"

Dallas smiled as he kissed her head. "We're fine." He said. "Zaylee is finally free."

Upstairs, Edward looked at Zaylee and heard Bella and Dallas downstairs talking. Both minds was fighting with their feelings. He shook his head as he walked to Zaylee. He wasn't ready to tell her anything, but he knew soon he would have too. Kissing her head and covering her up, Edward sat beside the bed thinking of how he should tell her.
~~~
The next day, Zaylee woke up and smiled as she finally felt free. Getting out of bed, she started getting ready and hope she gets to see Edward. Edward had made her life better. She just couldn't get the image of them kissing out of her head, but she was happy to have him.

"Zaylee?" Dallas said making her open her door. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah." She said. "Do you think I made a fool of myself for kissing Edward?"

"If you did, he wouldn't be outside waiting for you."

Zaylee looked at him and ran to her window and saw what Dallas was talking about. There stood Edward against his car looking up at her room making her blush. "Oh my god." She said as she looked at her brother. "Why didn't you tell me?" She said as she ran out.

Dallas laughed as he looked out Zaylee's window to see her jump in Edward's arms as he caught her with a smile. Dallas smiled as he pulled his phone out wondering if Bella would like to ride with him.

"You didn't have to wait for me." She said.

"I wasn't waiting long." He tells her. "Let's go."

Zaylee nodded as she buckled up. She wondered why he suddenly was picking her up.
~~~
When they arrived, all eyes went on them. Edward got out as his family watched him walk to the passenger side. Zaylee smiled as she took Edward's hand making them all shock. They walked by with smiles as Alice squealed with excitement. "I told you." She said. "Zaylee was the one."

"I still don't like it as she is human." Rosalie said.

Alice sighed. "Edward is planning on telling her soon." She said. "I just don't know when."

They looked back at Edward and Zaylee talking. "I've been here for two weeks and I feel so close to you." She said. "I would like for the two of us to hang out more."

"I would like that too." He said.

"Zaylee!" They turned to look at Dallas. "Bella just told me about going to La Push. Want to go?"

Zaylee looked at Edward as he had this look on his face as if he was thinking. She went to say something, but Edward cut her off. "Actually, I was hoping to spend time with Zaylee before we start officially dating."

Zaylee looked at Edward smiling. "Sure." He said. "We'll go next time together."

"Have fun with Bella." Zaylee said making Dallas look at her as she smiled.

Edward shook his head at them and was glad he made a close call he really wanted to spend time with Zaylee so he can tell her, but the idea of going on the Rez was not helping him. He just didn't want his mate over there. Zaylee grabbed Edward's hand making him look at him. "Where do you want to go?"

Zaylee smiled. "Anywhere with you is fine." She said. "That's if you want to make a day of it."

"Let's make a day of it."