ten

A few months went by since Zaylee and Edward got together, but now, she was worried about her brother. He wants to date her friend, but he doesn't know how too. Edward arrived as Zaylee walked out. "Hey." He said as they shared a kiss. "Ready for a school day?"

"Yeah." She said. "I've been thinking that the two of us should play cupid for my brother and Bella. You already know how they feel about one another and I just want him to be happy." Zaylee wrapped her arms around Edward. "This could be a good thing."

"Why?"

"Because we can have the house to ourselves most of the time without Dallas walking in and ruining everything. Mostly us talking about me turning."

"Zaylee..."

"Why don't you want to talk about it? I just want to know if you ever would." She said. "In case I was dying."

"Zaylee, I truthfully don't want you to turn."

"Let's see, your broody, your overprotective, and your strongly against the idea of me being like you." She tells him. "You need to make up your mind, Edward. Before it's too late."

Edward watched her get in his car making him sigh. "We can't have children."

Zaylee looked at him. "I don't mind that. I just want to be with you forever, Edward."

"I'll think about it."

Zaylee smiled as the two shared a kiss. "Let's get to school."
~~~
One thing Zaylee knew what today was and it was because of Dallas. Today is Bella's birthday and he wants to throw her a small surprise party. Just him, Zaylee, and Edward. "Your brother is wanting to throw a small party for Bella."

"I find it cute." She says. "If only he wasn't so stupid into now asking her out."

"Give him time, Zaylee."

Zaylee looked at Edward who smiled at her. "Really?" She said. "Not happening because I got with you after the trial and Dallas has been non stop talking about Bella Swan. It gets annoying after a while."

Edward laughed. "Try being in my shoes. I hear it more than you think."

The Gilbert girl shivered in disgust making Edward kiss her. The two didn't see Alice and Jasper walking over to them making them pull apart when someone cleared their throat. They looked at Jasper who smirked. "Are we going to get today over with or are you two going to stand there and get ready to have sex?"

Zaylee blushed at that comment making her bury her head in Edward's chest as he looked at them. 'Shut up." He tells them. "What I do is none of your business."

"Well, we are at school and you two might be putting on a show." Alice tells them with a smile. "Come on, Zaylee. We need to talk."

"What..."

Edward didn't get to finish what they was going to ask and looked at Jasper. "Don't look at me. Alice likes to hide things."

Edward sighed as he wondered what Alice was hiding.
~~~
After school, Edward looked at Zaylee. "What was Alice wanting to talk to you about?"

"That they are talking about visiting the Denali clan." She tells him. "She said you wouldn't go because of me."

"I'm not leaving you." He tells her. "I'll go for a few weeks, but I don't think I can be away from you for long. I need you."

Zaylee smiled at him and kissed him. "I need you too, but you need to spend time with family too. Not just me." He sighed as they walked in to see Bella and Dallas getting ready to kiss. "Hello!"

"Hi."

"Bella, this is my sister and her boyfriend. Zaylee and Edward. Just watch Zaylee, she can talk your ear off." Zaylee stuck her tongue out at him. "Leave."

"Edward, let's go see a movie."

"Sure."

Bell looked at Dallas and laughed. "That was something."

"Yeah. How about some cake?"

"Thank you."