six

Edward doesn't know how long he can wait to tell Zaylee the truth. Day by day his feelings for her starts to grow deeper and deeper than before. It's like she has him under a spell, but she doesn't. He arrived at the Gilbert household to see Zaylee walking out in shorts making him groan at the sight of her. "Damnit." He mumbled. "Was not expecting this."

Zaylee walked over and knocked on his window getting him to look at her. "Hi."

"Hi." He says. "Ready?"

Zaylee nodded as she was ready for anything. She opened the door and got in. Before she could shut the door, Edward pulled her into a kiss. Zaylee was shocked, but she kissed him back. Edward pulled away and looked at her. "I have something to tell you." He says. "I can't keep lying to you about this, but I'm a vampire."

Zaylee was shocked by that, but kissed him anyways. Edward thought she would be scared, but she wasn't. "Thank you for telling me." She says.

"Anytime." He tells her as she shut the door. "Ready to get this date going?"

"I've been ready."
~~~
Zaylee and Edward walked the streets of Port Angeles talking about his life. Edward was making sure he didn't leave nothing out. "Zaylee." She looked at him. "The day of your trail, why did you kiss me then?"

Zaylee blushed as she sat down on the bench. "You were there for me in a time of need. I wasn't expecting to see that you stayed through the trial. When the jury gave him a long sentence, I couldn't help, but kiss you." She tells him. "I didn't mean to step out of line if I did."

"No." He tells her. "No. You didn't and I was so glad that you did kiss me because I have been dying to kiss you."

Zaylee looked down at her hands as Edward sat down beside her. "Edward, I don't know much about relationships as I have been used plenty of times before. Men, our age, wanted me for sex nothing else." She sighed. "That's why I'm afraid of what is happening between us because I know how men can be when it comes to women. We're just used for sex."

"I would never use you like that." He tells her.

Zaylee smiled as she laid her head on his shoulder. Edward had his arm wrapped around her as they just watched the people walk by. Zaylee didn't want the day to end so she stood up bringing Edward with her before they walked together down the street so they can continue this date. "Where to next?"

"The park?'

Zaylee nodded as she liked that idea. "Let's go."