fifteen

Edward didn't like the fact that Zaylee went to the Rez to show Rosie around, but he knows she will never listen to them because she didn't before. He picked up his phone to dial just as the phone started ringing causing him to laugh. "Hello, Carlisle." He says as he heard the door open to see Dallas sitting down causing him to look at his friend. "I'll see you guys then." He hung up. "Dallas, what's wrong?"

He looked at his sister's boyfriend and sighed. "Bella told me that at one point, she was thinking about going to her mom's and wants me to go with her so they can meet me. I haven't even met Charlie yet."

Edward laughed. "I may never know as their not here, but I hope they would have loved me like my family does Zaylee."

"Trust me. They love you. You brought back Zaylee. There's nothing more that matter's is my sister and her happiness." Dallas tells him as Edward sat down. "You prove to me that you love her and I know mom and dad, that's all they wanted for her was her to be loved and happy and you've given both."

Edward smiled as he looked at a picture of Zaylee and Dallas with their parents and knew he was right. They will love him.
~~~
Rosie looked at Zaylee who was on the phone with Edward causing her to walk around. The pack saw the two girls, but the dark haired girl, they knew she was the Cullen's girl, but the other, she's a new face. Jacob looked at her and their eyes locked causing him to feel like the world had stopped.

"Rosie?" Zaylee says as she hung the phone up. "Hello? Earth to Rosie Hart! Are you there?'

She shook her head and looked at her best friend. "Yeah. Sorry, but who is that good looking man over there."

Zaylee looked at them and back at her. "I'll stick with Edward for one and two, that's Jacob. Bella's friend."

"Bella has a hot friend." She states. "Wait. Why don't you come over here?"

"Let's say you will find out more from Jacob. I really shouldn't be over here because of the history between Edward's family and this place."

"Just tell me."

Zaylee looked at Jacob for help for once causing him to realize that maybe the Cullen girl wasn't a bad person and that they need to rethink about the Cullens too. "They maybe the key to bringing us and the Cullens together." Sam says. "We'll see."

They nodded as Jacob talked to his imprint and her best friend. Zaylee didn't want to come right out and tell the truth till she has spoken to Edward about all this. Something she will always do is involve him in any decision making as they are a team. Something the pack noticed. "I'm going to go home."

"I'll take her home." Jacob says. "As long as I get to know her."

"You have a deal." She looked at her best friend. "Bye, bestie."

Zaylee smiled as she went to her car and got in. She looked at the two in front of her and smiled. Rosie may be his imprint and that was exciting. They get to be around each other for a very long time.