7. First Snow

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"You owe me my kumamon stuff toy!" Yoongi said cheerfully causing Sohee to roll her eyes playfully.

"This is no fair!" Sohee pouted. "You only won because you're a guy. That means your stronger."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, displeased with what the girl said. "I don't think that. I really think that both men and women are equally strong. Each of us has our own strengths, you know. I'm very sure that if we go for round two, you'll win this time."

"If I win then, would you buy me my Spiderman pajamas?" Sohee fluttered her eyes.

Yoongi chuckled. "No, because the bet has been done! Certainly, I'm not making a bet again for the second round." He smirked at her.

Sohee turned red at his smirk. Then her eyes trailed down his body fit, from his dashing blue hair to his pure white shoes that matched his uniform. "You really good in your scrubs." She blurted out unconsciously.

Yoongi tilted his head in amusement. "What?"

Sohee realizing her mistake, she dismissed the topic immediately in hopes not to further embarrass herself. "Nothing. Let's go get cotton candy. I'm craving." Then she proceeded to walk ahead of Yoongi, who seemed to be enjoying her flusteredness.

Yoongi ordered two cotton candies from the vendor then turned at his side to face Sohee, only to find her not there. His smile faded away as he looked around to find her.

His gaze finally fell on her small form. Her side was facing him, giving him the chance to admire her side profile quietly. Sohee's gaze was on the midnight blue sky with stars twinkling. A soft smile softly played on her lips as she enjoyed the view. Her deep brown hair flowed smoothly behind her, her cheeks were rosier than ever. He found the way she tucked her petite hands in the pockets of her coat to warm herself up.

To Yoongi, she was an angel sent to him by the heavens.

Sadly, he broke his gaze from her and took the cotton candies in his hands before making way to the girl, who was unaware of Yoongi's presence at the moment.

Finally noticing his presence, she took a cotton candy from Yoongi's hand, mumbled a thank you to him then proceeded to enjoy the sweetness of the treat.

"The sky looks oddly brighter than usual." Sohee commented. "It's so pretty. Especially it's accompanied by the pretty lights here around the amusement park."

Yoongi remained silent, enjoying his own cotton candy as he continued to stare at the girl beside him. He didn't want to respond because all he wanted to hear at that moment was her sweet velvety voice. He was afraid that by speaking, she might break right in front of him, and that was the last thing he wanted.

Oh how he wished for Sohee to look at him instead of the sky. He craved for her to stare back into his eyes as he did that to her. But he didn't want to creep her out, more importantly to expect that from her because she seemed to pure and innocent. So he wanted her to stay that way.

So he shifted his gaze from her to the dark sky instead. They both stared at the sky silently, side by side.

And now it was Sohee's turn to stare at the boy beside him. Although she thought that the sky that night was pretty, she found Yoongi much more enchanting. Unlike the dark sky which had the stars, Yoongi was like both the sky and the star to her eyes. She loved his soft blue hair the most, it was her most favorite feature of him. The next was his pale bright skin that made him glow in the dark like a star. He was surreal to her. Absolutely breathtakingly handsome.

"You're the blue bird in my life, Yoongi." She whispered hoping that he would hear it but at the same time not.

Yoongi surely heard her words loud and clear even though it was a whisper. He averted his gaze to her brown orbs that reflected the light of the moon.

"I wish nothing else but for you to fly and shine as bright as a star. For you to take your dream higher than the sky."

"Where's all of this coming from?" Yoongi softly chuckled at her words. "Are you okay, Sohee?"

Sohee shook his head with a smile on her face. "No, but when I'm with you, all my problems fade away. You're my inspiration and motivation to keep on going. Even though I fall and get hurt, somehow, you always manage to help me stand up back on my feet again."

"I have done nothing for you, Sohee." Yoongi frowned. "Stop making me feel like as if I don't deserve to be your friend, Sohee. As much as they're pretty words, it makes me even feel guiltier because I didn't do anything for you-"

"Don't say that." Sohee cut him off. "Stop saying as if you don't do anything to make another person feel better. You may think I might sound crazy for saying this but just your presence makes me feel so good."

Suddenly, a snow landed on Yoongi's nose. Sohee bit her lip to refrain herself from laughing at how cute she found it. Afterwards, more snow began to fall. They both began to hear the people around them exclaiming and squealing to themselves that the first snow have now fallen that year.

More snow began to fell on Yoongi's hair, to which she found it adorable. Meanwhile, the boy continued to stare at her in awe, still taken aback by her words that night.

"Yoongi." She called his name out so endearingly that it made Yoongi's heart flutter. "From now on, be right by my side when I feel like everything is falling apart."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━