-𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝-

Y/n POV

I crawledt ( crawldet.. bertholdt be like-)

 out of bed feeling like shit. " uggghhhhh why am I deadddd" I scratched my hair and looked in the mirror. " wow. I even look like shit." I then had a coughing fit. " probably just a bug. I'll be fine " I then took a warm shower and put my h/l in a ponytail. I decided to put on a mask because of my coughing. ( and for y'all who don't have long enough hair then just leave it k? ) I then walked out of my house. UA made me take a break from school because of the small incident... which I opposed but was forced. I sighed. 

" hello" someone said and wrapped their arms around my neck.

I froze and then punched the person. 

" hey get off. I have a boyfriend-" my eyes widened 

The person I punched had familiar red and white hair. 

" OH MY GOD TODOROKI IM SO SORRY" 

I yelled and crouched down to his level.

" it's okay. At least I know you will protect yourself if this actually happened with someone else." He chuckled while rubbing his forehead. He then paused and pointed at my mask " what's with that?" 

I shrugged

" I didn't feel well this morning so I decided to wear this." 

Todoroki frowned suspiciously.. " ...okay...." 

I grabbed todorokis hand and ran to UA.

Class had started about an hour ago and I started feeling weird. My sight became fuzzy and I felt overly hot. I coughed. 

" y/n you don't look so good. Are you alright?" 

I nodded. " just peachy." 

However I wish I was more prepared. 

As we were dismissed from class I felt a huge wave a pain come flooding. I coughed again 

" really/n you seem to be in pain... are y-" 

" I'm FINE" I snapped. I then realized what I did. " OH MY GOD IM SORRY" I said and bowed to uraraka " it's fine." She said and patted me head.

As I walked out into the hallway I felt weak in the knees and collapsed.

/// time skip///

I opened my eyes to see blinding white light. I slowly sat up and immediately started coughing. After my coughing fit I looked around. To my right was recovery girl looking pissed... 

I chuckled and smiled. " I was never here. I'm a illusion. I'm a hallucination" 

She frowned " you had a fever why didn't you stay at home?" 

I shrugged " it's just a fever. Ain't nobody got time fo dat shit" 

She sighed. " I think you need therapy." 

I wheezed " yEs I dO" 

So they ended up sending me home to rest.

" aw fuck I can't believe you've done this" I muttered to myself.

I then heard a knock at my bedroom door. I slid on my mask and opened to door.

It was todoroki. Who immediately started scolding me,

Soon I was lying in bed wrapped in blankets and being fed soup.

" todoroki it's fine I can take care of myself." I pouted.

" no you can't. You can't even tell when your sick and should stay home." He said and placed the back of his hand on my forehead. " wow your burning up...." 

I frowned and looked away

" why are you helping me todoroki?" 

" why am I helping you?" Todoroki asked 

Todoroki placed his hand on my cheek. 

" it's because I love you. I'll do anything for you. I'll protect you with my life even if I have to." He said and brushed some of my h/c hair out of my face. 

He then gave me a warm smile.

" thanks peppermint... ilyt" 

~

" COME ON Y/N YOU NEED TO EAT THIS MEDICINE" 

" NOO IT TASTES LIKE SHIT" 

" FFS SAKE Y/N" 

-𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕦𝕜𝕚 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕜𝕦 -さよきちく