𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

Y/N POV

after i roasted momo in public everyone for some strange reason started saying it was the real me, which dont get me wrong, was great but it attracted todoroki over.... " Y/N??? your supposed to be in the bed healing. not out here hyping up the crowd." he grabbed me and dragged me inside. but immdeiately i felt someone else grab my arm and pull me away from todoroki. it was bakuhoe. my face turned beet red. " bakugou, unhand her." todoroki said threatingly. " hey half'n'half. lemme ask you something....." " what?" " what is Y/N to you?" then bakugou grabbed my waist and kissed me in front of todoroki. whAATTT???? HELL NO BITCH HELL NO UNHAND ME ASSHOLE i squirmed in his grasp but was unable to free myself. " bakugou let go of her!" bakugou did and threw me to the ground as he did. i fell down on my knees wheezing for air. bakugou smirked and left. " i know you enjoyed it Y/N..." " UWAU!!!" i squeaked. i looked at todoroki. " you dont believe him do you?" he frowned then left. leaving me alone. 

///timeskippp//

i entered my house. it was quiet. too quiet. i was about to head up the stairs when i recieved a blow to my head. i fell down clutching my bleeding head. i looked up to see my dad. holding a knife. " i told you i never wanted you to become a hero, but nooooo you stupid bitch. you never listen to me. so since you disobeyed me again- you will be heading to the bar tonight." the BAR??? no! there are too many gross guys that are drunk and want to hit on girls incorrectly. it almost happened once! please i dont want it too happen again! i started feeling woozy from the blow, then i just blacked out. 

an hour later i woke up on my bed. i looked down. i was wearing my tightest most revealing dress. dad.i thought i got up and looked in the mirror. i sighed. he had to do this one. it was uncomfortably above where my fingertips touched my legs when i put the down. my shoulders were bare and it was a two piecer. i hate you dad. i thought. " i see your awake. the bar opens in ten minutes. get your ass over there and hit on boys." i anted to punch him soo bad for that. but before i could he husteled me out of the house and into the bar. there i stood surrounded by drunk bitches. i sighed and ignored as many as i could until one just uurrrrggggghhhh i couldnt. 

" hey pretty girl...." someone said. i lifted my head to see a muscular guy who was well built. " have you come for attention because i'll give you it." ew. no thank you.  he grabbed my arm and then placed his hand on my waist. twirled me around and got his face all up in mine. hell NO  he edged closer. i could smell the cocaine, marajuana, and alchohol. then his hand startd reaching up my already small shirt. hELL NOO FUCK YOU BITCH then i had to conduct self protection rules. my leg swung around hooked his foot, i snatched his collar and yanked it tight. i got in his face and smiled. " thank for the free training." i whispered. then i spun him around and kicked his face. then i hit his neck with the side of my hand. then i gave him a bloody nose and a swift kick to the neck which knocked him out cold. 

ten minutes after that another pair of hands slipped around my waist pulling me close to someone else. he ended with the same fate as the first. this happened about 7 times till i reciived a text from dad allowing me to return home. " oh thank god for letting me get out of this place of motherfuckers. i started heading down the street when i heard someone say my name. " hmm?" i turned to the sound. in a alleyway there was a child. covered in blood sitting there looking at me. " hello?" i asked... slowly approaching it. " are you lost?"all of a sudden it started melting away to reveal a blond haired girl with buns. " hi-! IM himiko TOGA!" ( OMG HIII MY WAIFUUUU)  she smiled and pulled out a knife. what the...  my eyes widened. then i smiled. which made her look a little confused. " oh you wanna play?" i asked and pulled out TWO knives. " then lets play." she rushed at me first but i dodged her attack. i then threw my knife at her head but she ducked. bingo i took the cue and threw my other knife at her knees. cutting the up quite badly. " w-what!!???" she shrieked. i smiled and recollected  the knives. " i could let you go if you give up~ " i said lining the sharp end of the knife with my finger. " or i could kill you." i look up to see sha had diseappeared. " oh. FUCK!" i shouted. then i felt a sfarb  ( A SFARB I_ GOODBYE) pain go through my chest. i looked down to see a whole fucking katana sticking straight through. i turned to se the girl named himiko toga standing there. i started getting woozy. " Y/N??" i turned to see todoroki standing at the entrance of the alleyway. he was staring at me. due to blood loos ( he loooos) i collapsed.

todo- no. PePpErMinT'S POV

i was walking home from a ramen place when i heard some commotion going on in one of the alleyways. i looked in there to see Y/N wearing a very revealing outfit which made me blush a loit, but also she was fighting a girl with blond hair and buns. all of a sudden Y/N stood still and then the blond girl appeared behind her and stabbed her with a huge knife then left.  "Y/N?"i asked. she turned then smiled. " hey todoroki!" then she collapsed.

-𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕦𝕜𝕚 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕜𝕦 -さよきちく