𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘

Y/N POV

i sat there looking at my old high school boyfriend.

he looked somewhat different from before. his hair had grown a little longer and his chin was more defined. all in alll- he had become even hotter.

i coughed. 

"y/n" he said again. this time i noticed he was also holding flowers and a few pork buns. " here for ochaco huh?" he finally said and set the flowers down next to mine.

" yeah" i said and turned away from him.

todoroki sat down next to me. " we havent talked ever since the incident haven't we?" he said 

i nodded " i have only been in contact with izuku." 

" how come you didnt become a pro hero?"

i shrugged " just didnt feel it anymore." i muttered

" i see." he said and gazed up at the sky " understandable."

i sighed and drew in my knees to my chin " how have you been?" i asked and forced myself to looked at the incredibly good looking man.

"lonely." he muttered and turned to me making eye contact. " why did you diseappear?" 

i breathed in a big amount of oxygen. " guilt" my phone then rang. thank the lord   " hold on a damn second please."

i answered " もしもし?" (moshi moshi which is a way of saying hello? or yes in japanese)

" hey Y/N" 

" oh hi izuku"

" im going to be running a little late to pick up kiko. can you grab her for me?"

" yeah sure. ill head over now."i hung up and stood up, cracking my back. " i need to go now. sayonara." i said and turned to leave.

" wait"

" mm?"

" at least give me you number." todoroki said, blushing

i smiled " alright. its XXX-XXX-XXXX"

" arigatou"

i bowed politelky to both ochaco and todoroki, then ran off

///2o minutes later///

i sa =t in a cafe and watched as kika inhale a small strawberry cake slice.

" how have you been ms. Y/N?" kiko asked with a mouth full.

" i have been doing wee]ll, thank you but i think you should already know its impolite to talk with your mouth full." i said and smiled

" yes ma'am..." kiko muttered and proceeded to inhale her cake.

" hey Y/N. sorry im late." izuku said and appraoched kiko.

" hey izuku. its fine. happy to help."

izuku smiled and turned to kiko. " have you been giving miss Y/N a hard time?" 

kiko violently sh00k her head. " no daddy." 

izuku looked at me expectingly,

i smiled " she was fine." 

" yeah sure"  izuku joked and picked uo kiko's backpack. " thanks for your help Y/N" 

" thats what friends are for." 

i waved off izuku and kiko.

" such a responsible husband." a waitress said to me.

" oh he isn't my husband. he is just a friend." i said, flustered. " well anyway, can i pay now?" 

" yes of course." she said and handed me check

" thank you."

///once you got home///

i unlocked my apartment door and dropped my bag on the bench. " i'm home!" i yelled to no one in particular. " wow. surprising."

i sighed and went to the fridge and pulled out a cup of ramen. " this is enough for today."

i then sat on my bed and pulled out a few medical files from work. 

// at midnight//

my phone went off at midnight. 

" hello? who is it?" 

" is this doctor Y/N?"

" yes." i said and got into a more proffesional posture

" your the one who takes care of ichika horuto right?"

" yes i am. whats wrong with her?" i asked already worried. ichika was my favorite patient and she felt like my own child. if anything happened to her... 

" oh. we're very sorry but..."

" what?"

" ichikas dead"

"what"

enjoy:https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=uKxyLmbOc0Q&list=RDAMVMuKxyLmbOc0Q

-𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕦𝕜𝕚 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕜𝕦 -さよきちく