𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

Y/N POV 

okay. this was it. after all that time not being allowed to be who i want to be, i have the chance. i smiled and packed my glasses and contact lenses. then i quickly rgabbed a loaf of bread off the counter, then halfway out the door, i realized i was wearing my old school uniform.  shoot.  i ran as fast as i could to my room and put on the UA uniform. then i looked in the mirror and imagined myself in my old uniform and then opened my eyes.  glamour. easy peasy.  with my illusion of a uniform on, i ran back outside. after i rounded the block and made sure my father couldn't see me, i quickly deactivated the glamour and put on the contact lenses and glasses. then i made a mad dash for the subway praying to marina that i didn't miss the train.

luckily, i didnt but boy i was close. so i plopped down on the subway seat 20 seconds before the doors closed. letting out a huge sigh, i straightened myself and absorbed my surroundings. i noticed a boy my age with grean hair that reminded me of broccoli.  wait. what is he wearing?? oh wait he is wearing the UA uniform! maybe i should talk to him.  and once i thought of broccoli and UA, i realized this was the kid who saved me from making out with the ground and the one who got his arm busted during the entrance exam. i took a deep breath and squeaked, " h-i." i realized queaked wasn't the best idea, more like croaked. but it was enoguh to get his attention. he looked up and saw me. once he did, he smiled. " hi! you must be heading to UA!" i nodded not wanting to give him the impression that i wasnt human but a toad, " my names Izuku Midorya. but you can call me Deku." i coughed on that. " d-deku? doesnt that mean someone who isnt able to do anything? i saw you at the entrance exam and saw how you kicked some major ass. i dont think that is called nothing." " he smiled and said, " its just a nickname. i like it and i've gotten used to it." i shrugged. " okay. works for me." " whats your name?" " im Y/- I-M kagamu Tatsu."  shoot. shoot shoot. shoot. i thought. he looked confused.  " your name is Kagamu Tatsu?" " y-yeah. definietely." i was practically sweating.  oh good grief.  luckily for me he believed me  " awesome! hey this is our stop." we both got off in front of the UA building. when i was almost to the door, i realized De-Izuku wasnt with me. i turned back to see him in awe of the building. " ummmm Deku? hello?" i waved my hand in his face till he snapped out of it. " oh! im sorry kagamu-chan!i just cant believe there are places this big. Like that singer Y/N." when he said you name you stiffened, " well i dont think she likes her life there." " how would you know?"  oh shit see Y/N? this is where you stupid fucking loud-ass mouth gets you in trouble.  okay okay think of a lie c'mon think think th-  " well if i were her, i wouldn't like being in a building that big for almost the whole day." " hmmm i see your point."  oh thank the spirits that worked.  i smiled. well we better get to class!" and together we headed to the class 1A. 

As we enetered, i saw one boy in particular with his feet on a desk. another boy with dark blue hair was chopping the air like a robot " Its rude to put your feet on desks!" you ignored the commortion and looked around. you spotted togeke and Nagisa sitting in the back. togeke was about to say your name when you gave her a look. and she remembered.  man that was close. one move and i would've been dead.  i smiled and headed over to them " hey girls! im so glad we all passed!" " yeah imagine how hard it would be for us to go for more then a week without each other!" Nagisa said and we all imagined it. " ummm. yeah. lets hope that never happens." " yeah."  

when class started, you took a seat in the back, because you didnt want to be noticed. you looked over to the person sittin next to you. 

when you did, you were speechless.

it was him.

-𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕦𝕜𝕚 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕜𝕦 -さよきちく