𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

your POV

" okay Y/N! are you done yet??" "a-almost!"i looked in the mirror and combed through my new purple hair. already missing my h/C hair. " are you guys su-" " come on Y/N! we already put the dye in. come one out!!!!" Nagisa squealed, i sighed and opened the door. " OH-MY-GAWD Y/N!! YOU LOOK," " SO CUTEEEE!!!"   i stood in the doorway watching my two best friends swooning over my outfit. " the purple really suits you!" togeke exclaimed. "t-thanks." i shyly smiled and was soon interupted by knocking on the door. " Y/N? open the door. why is it so noisy up here." " eep! quick hide!" i watched my friends scramble for hiding places. i watched Nagisa climb onto my bookcase and lay flat. i almost burst out lauhing. until i saw togeke's hiding place, i practically felt to laughs begging to come out. togeke was hiding on my fan. i was about to questiong how the hell she got up there and remembered she had a teleportation quirk. i took a deap breath and looked at my friends, and gave them the look that we all know as.

ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN.

Nagisa's POV

 i watched Y/N give us the look that said it was about to go down. and i quickly flattened myself on the bookcase and just hoped that i could squeak by. and then immediately felt bad for togeke because she had chosen the worst place to hide.THE FAN.  what the hell togeke??? i sighed and let out as much breath as i could as i watched Y/N answer her door. " yes?" " y/n i heard all the no- YOUR HAIR!!!!" i watched hysterically as y/n's dad freak out about y/N's hair. " you dyed ittttt!!!" i saw Y/N's posture stiffen and she said something we would never expect her to say to her father.

 " so? what if i did?"

togeke's POV

 i held a ice pack up to poor Y/N's cheek at she whimpered.. " why did you say that Y/N?" " i dunno." you know, that gonna leave a mark." " i know." Nagisa had to leave because her mom wanted her back home for dinner. i teleported her back. " t-togeke?" "yeah?" " i dont think this will be foolproof enough. you know, my face is on almost every magazine out there.  i dont think this will be enough." i thought for a second and then realized her point. she looked the same. i snapped my fingers and i thought occured to my mind. i quickly teleported my magaician's box to me. i opened it and grabbed a pack of colored contact lenses and glasses that were no use. " i got the solution you were waiting for my friend." 

" my eyes feel a little weird." " its fine. itll be like that for a bit then itll feel normal." o-okay." i saw her look in the mirror. " wow the lenses coveres up my E/C eyes." "okay now put these decoy glasses on." i handed her the fake glasses. " w-wow. i look completely different!" i looked at her and smiled. " i think you are ready for the entrance exam my friend."

THE NEXT DAYYYYY ( BROUGHT TO YOU BY YOUR FREAKING LAZY AUTHOR:)

Y/N'S POV

 " alright. you have dyed your hair, but you still look the same, so go on to your school see you later." " bye dAd see you later". i smirked he had no clue. once i rounded the corner, i inserted the contact lenses and the glasses, then i made a mad dash for the subways.  i had made it. slumping into the seat, i prepared for the hardest test of my life.

getting off the train, i stood in awe watching the huge building infront of me. i sighed." lets do this." 

and then i tripped.

but before i kissed the ground, someone grabbed me by the back of my shirt. breathing a sigh of relief, i looked at my savior. he had bright green eyes and hair. he  was wearing a turqoiuse track suit.   lets see if this disguise really works.  i silentely prayed for him not to say my name and thankfully, he didnt, he just said " watch out be more careful next time!" he smiled and walked away. " he didnt notice!" i sighed a huge breath of relief. i quickly ran to the entrance exam meeting spot.  they out us in a huge city, i fake one i could tell. it was totally abandoned. i was with some other kids my age.  okay. your name for now i Kagamu Tastu. and your quirk is crystalization and water manipulation. my two strongest quirks.  i smiled at the thought of having water and crystal support me. suddenely the ground started rumbling. had i spent so much into my thoughts that they had started already?  i shook off the thought when i saw what was coming. there was twenty or maybe more robots.huge compared to my size. i prepared to fight, before i attacked, i noticed another irl my age who looked freakingly familiar. so i purposefully bumped into her. she turned her head and i saw Nagisa. " hey Nagisa" i whispered. " uhm, hi do i know you?" i smiled. the disguise worked. " its me. Y/N." i lowered my glasses a bit. and i saw the realization hit her face like a punch. " wow you really worked that disguise didn't you!" " yeah. togeke helped" " o-" before she could finish, a lazar baem almost hit us. i quicly clambered to my feet and helped Nagisa up.  

Nagisa attacked. before i could stop her, she had attacked the robot and was tearing it two shred with her punches. i was about to do the same, when i remembered the words of my favorite teacher. "  think before you act. analyze the situation and calculate your best bets."  i smiled. i i scanned the area.  i cant see through building, but i can see through the earth.  i knelt down and firmly placed my hands on the ground.   earth. tell me what to do.  once i said that, i felt a whole map of everything that was happeneing, and then attacked. 

 following the map, i weaved in and out of robots, smashing them with scythes and clubs i quickly made of rock however, the scythe remained my best, so i just decided to keep two big ones in my hands. leaping and jumping on robots, i smashed and desintegrated them.  i think thats all of them- then i felt a huge trembling.  a-an earthquake?  no. i saw a humongous robot come out of the ground. it was huge. but i remained positive and smirked.  really? bitch? is that all you've got? i leapt up and summoned the biggest scythe i could think of. and i gave myself one last push. soon i was higher then the robot. i quickly surveyed my surrounding and noticed there were more then one huge robots around here.. i saw an even bigger one but someone else was beating it up.  let them have the fun. i'll deal with what i got.  i smiled and let myself fall. second by second, my speed increased, i waited for the right moment, the slammed my scythe into the middle of the robot, destroying it.

  pathetic

 -𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕦𝕜𝕚 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕜𝕦 -さよきちく