The Beginning

The young boy was running. He was scared and was very weak. He was running from a minotaur, top speed,and it was starting to get go him. Then, he saw a wall. He knew it was over. Now all he could do was wait. He hated that feeling. Waiting. Having no control. But he should have known. What kind of idea was it to go down to floor five on his first day?! The minotaur was closing in the gap when...

She appeared. She was beautiful. She had long, golden hair that went down to her waist, training not only her face  but her entire body. A body which was wearing a blue and white combat outfit and a loose fitting breast plate.

Bells POV

I was so busy looking at the girl that I barely even noticed the minotaur until it was dead on top of me. I was devastated. I nearly got killed on level five. And I had to be saved. And now, seeing the beautiful girl looking at me, I wanted to run. But I was so weak from being chased that I could barely move. I was sitting there thinking about everyone thing that had just happened when...

"Are you okay", A concerned voice asked. A concerned and, unnaturally, beautiful voice. It broke me out of my daze. " Fine", I said. "Just a bit shaken up" The girl reached out a hand, which I took. She pulled me up and asked, "What's your name". Having calmed down a little, but not much, I was able to reply without a shaky voice. "My name is Bell. Bell Cranell. What's yours?" "My name is Ais. Ais Wallenstein.

I know this was short, but this is just supposed to be an intro chapter. Also, its REALLY slow to type on a tablet but whatever. Just gotta deal with it. I will make the rest of the chapters better and longer. Also, this is going to be an OP Bell fan fiction. The focus is supposed to be Ais and Bell, because god knows that we aren't getting any Ais and Bell character building until season five at least with the way the first three seasons have been. Ill post another chapter tomorrow. Peace