Love

Once we arrived at the Twilight Manor, the first thing we heard was a loud yell.

"BEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL"

"Bell," Finn starts,"Did you check in or anything before leaving?"

"Umm... did I mess up?"

"YUUUPPPP"

And with that, they all ran away from me. I turned back and saw goddess Loki storming towards me. Once she reached me, she grabbed my cheek and started dragging me towards the front entrance. She had a seriousness that I had not seen her have before.

After she dragged me into the mansion, I saw some of the Loki familia executives and began to scream for help.

"HELP ME PLEASE!!"

Of course no one helped me, and I didn't expect anyone to.

Loki dragged me all the way up to her room, shoved me into a chair, and began to yell.

She yelled for about 5 minutes, about various different things. She started with rushing in to fight a minotaur. Then she yelled about not checking in with her when I woke up. About halfway through, I began to realize that she was much scarier than a minotaur.

After yelling at me, she took a minute to calm down before checking my stats.

"Bell. What. The. Hell."

A Little While Later

I was outside, just looking around. I was still shocked about what goddess Loki had told me. I had reached level two within a month, no, three weeks, of becoming an adventurer. Not only that, but I  had several skills and even had magic. I had apparently broken even Ais' score for reaching level two. It was almost unheard of for someone to level up without spending a year and a half at least. Most adventures hit a wall after a while, but clearly that didn't count for me.

After spending a few minutes thinking, I heard someone approach and say my name, snapping out of me out of my daze.

"Bell," the voice repeated.

I looked up and saw Ais. She looked away and I noticed a blush on her face. Her blush made me blush.

"Oh, hey Ais. Whats...  what's up?"

She didn't answer for a minute so I spoke up.

"Wanna sit down with me?"

She nodded and sat on the bench with me. We sat in silence for a few minutes before I heard her mumble.

"What was that Ais. I'm sorry, but I didn't hear you."

"It was nothing."

She looked at me and stood up.

"I'm going to go. I have things to do."

Then she turned and left. 'Did I do something wrong' was my first thought. I hadn't thought so, but I didnt know what else I could've been so I decided to not think about it. After all, she was a first class adventurer, so it was very likely that she had better things to do than talk to me.

I decided that maybe I could go to the dungeon. I was mostly healed and wasnt aching very bad anymore. Adventurer perks. I made my way to goddess Loki's room and knocked.

"Come in."

I opened the door and saw Loki sitting at her desk.

"Oh. Hey Bell. Watcha' need?"

"I was wondering if I could go to the dungeon. I wanted to tesk my skills and magic."

She took several long seconds looking at me. Then she came over to me and rolled up my sleeve. There on my right arm was a long cut. It was very large and looked pretty bad. She looked up at me and gave a simple,