(Prologue) A Choice With No Regrets (Part 4)

Long story short, the events that happened while we were at the High Kingdom will remain withing the scouts who were present that day only. They rather not let the civilians or anyone at most know who I really was. The high commanding officers who only knows will be the squad captains, commanders, and Premier Dhalis Zachary. A hearing was done in private with his presence regarding what I'll do with my powers.

I told them I will just keep a low profile about it and reveal it when the time comes or the situation will have to force me to use it. So in order to hide any signs of my abilities, I had to bring back my blue eyes which took days without sleep to train on.

Those short trainings I did in order to hide led me to see visions and memories with occasional loss of consciousness yet they didn't seem all too clear since I just awakened my power recently.

But that was a week ago.

It was the night before we headed out for the 23rd Exterior Scouting Mission. Every scout was given this night to rest and prepare for tomorrow. And as always, I would walk around and about to where my feet could take me. I couldn't sleep at all thinking about what the visions meant.

I saw a man who soughts for freedom. A world outside these walls. Battles. A War. Then a people trying to stop him. A tree of light. A girl. All these visions I've seen never pushed through to what happened. It gave me dead-ends and cliffhangers.

I ended up heading towards dad's office and as I was about to turn a corner, I heard people talking nearby and was approaching my direction.

My eyes widened a bit thinking on where I should hide then I saw the storage room that I passed by. I hid in that room and closed the door quietly then listened.

"The documents aren't there Levi. You think Erwin's got it?" The voice said. I think that was Farlan.

"Yeah, how will we complete the mission already?" I heard Isabel's voice.

"Tch, he must've sensed that we were on to him." Levi responded then they stopped infornt of the storage room door where I was. Levi then sighed and said, "I'll be the one to kill Erwin and grab the documents in the process."

I was shocked at what he said. This was what dad meant the other day during a meeting. He really was on to them.

"But Levi, what about Amaya? Remember he said something about her and her bloodline. Something ancienty or something. You think she'll allow you to do that?" Farlan asked.

"And don't forget, she trusts you more than anyone besides her friends and father. Heck, you're even courting her for Walls' sake. What would she think when everything goes as planned? When she finds out?" Isabel pointed out.

'But I knew already what they were planning.'

"And, don't do this on your own. We came here together and do things as a team. Don't go solo on us." Farlan pointed out.

Levi sighed, "The one with Aya, I'll handle it," he said and they walked away. I think they're heading to the top most level of HQ (and should I note it has the best view of Wall Rose).

I waited for a few more minutes before heading out. I looked at the direction I assumed they went and pondered on what I heard.

I badly wanted to talk to dad but if I did, what would be the outcome? It might end up them not trusting me and killing dad when they find out. Shit.

Or should I confront Levi about this?

I closed my eyes and placed my hand on my head, thinking on what action I could do. Without an idea coming, I then proceeded back to my room.