𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫| 𝐆𝐞𝐞
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 1, 2020
𝐎 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤
------------------

"On the guys I had them niggas GONE." Booka exaggerated.

"Nigga you a goofy! fuck is you lying for folks?" Durk frowned.

"You wide eyed bitch ain't nobody need yo commentary gang!"

"Booka! I wouldn't have said shit if you ain't lie gang! on foe nem all yo ass do is lie foe."

"Tik tok lied! these bitches said if I would watch the whole video then this nigga was gon' confess his feelings tonight!" Tati frowned hitting her phone screen.

"You of all people should know that Chicago niggas is NOT sentimental." Durk snorted.

"Nigga how would we know when you damn near gon' make a India pt. 10 with yo in love ass!" Louie joked.

He really loves that girl.

"Don't wanna pretend wit youuuu talkin' Indiaaa-" Booka got hit in the throat by Durk.

"Shut the fuck up bitch."

"Nah you seen that nigga post up wit that fat ass trench coat on the gram?! nigga thought he looked spectacular in that shit!"

"Knowing damn well his ass bueford as hell LAME ass nigga! on lil folks." Dede

"Hell nawl this nigga therm as hell yall niggas trippin on folks nem."

"Merch i'm lame. Merch i'm lame nigga i'm fly as hell fuck y'all on foe nem."

Tati rubbed my arm to help me relax more and gave me a faint smile.

"C'mon Egypt lighten up these folks ain't gon do you nothing." Booka threw his arm around my shoulder pulling me into a hug.

"These niggas ain't gon' touch yo ass lil folks you my baby cousin damn near my seed i'll off a nigga for they try you." He assured and rubbed circles on my back out of habit.

I'm prone to panic attacks around large groups of people.

Stuff happens.

We heard a car door close causing our attention to look at the all blacked out hellcat and a figure coming from around it.

"Look at gang! folks flashing and shit!" Louie laughed with his arms open towards the person.

As soon as I got a good look at him I was stunned analyzing his face I took in his colored dreads that was covered with a red hat but the visible parts were twisted from what I could see.

His small eyes which disappeared when he flashed his smile showing his flooded diamond grillz his big lips being licked with the tip of his tongue as he rapped louie up pulling him into a hug.

His tatted arms embraced him patting his back twice before coming over to talk with Booka.

"Wassam witchu lil folks?!" He smiled dapping him up too before locking eyes with me.

he looked down at me his eyes taking in every curve of me licking his lips then back up to my face he bit on his bottom lip curiosity clouding his eyes.

"Who this gang?" His thick accent is what I first noticed it was about the same as Booka's but I liked his better.

"This my baby cousin Gee, Gee this Von." Booka said glancing at me then back at his pre-rolled blunt.

"You good lil folks?" Von said taking in my tense state.

I looked up at him to see him with his eyes already set on me waiting for an answer.

His sudden answer shocked me I wasn't expecting him to say anything to me for real I thought he was gonna look at me again and gone about his business.

He didn't come off as aggressive as he did with the guys he soften his demeanor a bit while talking to me.

I couldn't speak yet due to my throat still feeling tight so I settled with a short nod which seemed to satisfy him enough.

Ive been visiting Chicago almost every summer to just get into a new scenery and bond with my cousins but never did I once see Von around.

I stayed in the house a lot.

Our attention was directed to Booka and Resse going back and forth with each other they've been going at it for a while.

"Booka you ugly as hell you durk ugly ass twin." Resse said.

"Says a lot for a nigga who shitted on himself you got some nerve you dirty ass nigga." Booka snapped.

"I'm not dirty! y'all am I dirty?" Nobody responded and looked elsewhere.

"Y'all ain't shit."

"Well what the fuck you want us to do Resse?! we can't keep lying!" Durk exclaimed with his arms wide open.

"We can't keep lying!"

"Y'all some goof ass niggas!"

"Aye von watch after Gee real quick i'm finna go do some shit." Booka said sitting me down beside Von.

I looked around the room at the boys joking on each other occasionally laughing to not seem as weird and uncomfortable as I probably look.

"Yo lil ass gotta loosen up you all tight in the shoulders and some mo' shit." He smiled putting me at ease.

"You look all decent and shit wassup wit' you gang?"

I blushed trying not to smile at his compliment.

"What's your real name?" I asked curiously.

"Dayvon why? you the feds or some shit yo lil ass too pretty to be the opps i'll spare yo fine ass tho." He said causing me to blush.

Again.

"Look at you blushin' and shit you like me spittin that sweet shit to you?" He scooted closer to me his finger ghosting against my cheek.

"Yeah you do. Wit yo lil pretty ass." He threw his arm around my shoulders pulling me towards him.

It's these niggas not paying attention to us for me.

"Talk to me Gang you gon leave me here talking to myself and shit." He slightly squeezed me into his chest.

"I don't know how to respond to compliments." I finally responded.

"I mean shit what you on gang what you been up to and shit." He replied in a soft tone smiling.

"I haven't been up to anything Dayvon." He laughed at my diction.

"Yo proper ass saying my government and shit call me Von lil foe nem." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah don't mind her proper ass gang." Booka said running in the kitchen without looking at us.

"Fasho. Where yo ass from?" He held eye contact with me.

He must be big on eye contact.

"Dc." He smacked his lips.

"Yeah yo ass ain't gon' survive here in chicago but you good imma protect you cause yo' ass gon' need some protection."

"Just don't get caught seeing shit you ain't supposed to see lil folks or you gon get yo ass wrapped in shit you don't need to be." He said making me look at him in confusion.

"What do you mean by that?" He looked at me and shook his head.

"You don't need to know unless you get in that predicament and hopefully.. you don't." He leaned back in the chair looking over at me raking his eyes up and down my figure.

"I might have to snatch yo ass up on foe nem grave lil fine ass." He mumbled getting up from the chair.

"I have a boyfriend." He looked down at me and smirked.

"Fuck yo nigga."

First chapter done.

my best friend gave me a plot this gon be so good.