𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

excuse any mistakes

viewers discretion is advised

𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫| 𝐆𝐞𝐞
𝐎𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 64𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐭.
𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 1 2021
__________

"Umm- See what had happened was." Lex came out the room pouting with her hands on her hips.

"I thought I said I was thirsty?" She looked over at me and Von and subtly winked at me.

"What— you don't see this shit?" Booka said pointing at us.

"What? Hugging?!Nigga come on." She walked towards the kitchen mugging.

She paused when she didn't hear his footsteps behind her.

"BRING YA ASS." Booka smacked his lips knowing not to fuss with her while she was tired, it wouldn't end well for anybody if he did.

"Shit." He mumbled following behind her.

I blew a exhaled not knowing I was holding my breath the whole time.

Well at least i'm not as drunk anymore that definitely killed my buzz.

"I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight Von." I mumbled in a small voice heading to my room.

Closing my door behind me I sighed and took my clothes off; turning my ceiling fan on high I got into bed and turned my firestick on to Youtube.

I quickly picked a random video of someone vloging and snuggled into bed slowly falling asleep.

I felt someone smack me on my forehead making me jolt up out my sleep with a raging headache.

I groaned holding my aching head.

"Get up nigga." I heard Booka standing over me.

I sighed sliding up in my bed and leant against my headboard.

He nudged my arm with a cold bottle of water and handed me some pain killers.

"Get yo raggedy ass up and come to the living room." He slammed my door behind him.

I punched the air once I was alone mad at myself for getting caught.

At least Lex helped last night so it could buy me time to come up with a story.

I owe her some candy.

I groaned as my room was busted into and a smiling Lex and a high Kyoni stood in front of me.

"I deserve candy hoe! whea' the stash at." I held my head and pointed under my nightstand.

"So.. did you get some dick?" She asked sitting on my beanbag.

"I am in confusion?! What happened?" A confused Kyoni voiced.

"Miss girly over there done got caught sucking the skin off of Vons lips last night." I felt a pillow hit me upside my head.