𝐓𝐰𝐨

excuse any mistakes

viewers discretion is advised

𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫| 𝐆𝐞𝐞
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 10, 2020
𝐎𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 64𝐭𝐡.
__________________

"I didn't know you rap." I said seeing Von nod his head as he wrote in his notes.

"I mean shit I ain't expect my ass to be no rapper either." He shrugged.

"I like your flow it's more 2014 chicago drill like Young Pappy or Chief ." He smiled leaning back on the couch.

"Whatchu know bout' drill lil folks? I wouldn't expect yo lil suburban ass to know shit bout that."

"Booka is my cousin after all." He hummed looking me in the face.

"Wassup wit y'all tho he always that on you?"  He leaned forward grasping his tatted hands together I take notice of the star rings on his pinkies.

"It's because of something that happened he just wanna make sure i'm safe he practically raised me since we were younger when he came to visit." I informed.

"Fasho. What you got going on gang?" He said licking his lips.

"I have nothing going on." I shrugged trying to play it cool but deep down inside i'm really nervous.

Everything about him make me nervous his eyes looks as if he's looking into my soul.

His scent makes my knees weak.

His smile gives me butterflies.

His voice makes me clench my legs together.

His whole demeanor was different and raw.

Most definitely different from the boys in Dc I think i'll like staying here.

"Shit you tryna slide wimmie? I'm finna go to the sto' for some shit." He said stretching as he got up.

His shirt slid up showing part of his torso along with his Ethika band I guess I was staring so hard I ain't hear him talking to me.

"You want some dick or some lil folks?" He bluntly asked.

He leaned down putting his lips against my ear.

"I'll give it to you all you gotta do is ask Daddy." He kisses my ear.

"Go on.. Ask Daddy." He said looking back in my face.

He laughed when he saw my eyes widen at his words and waved me off leaning back up.

"I'm just playing I know you ain't ready for me." He said sliding his hand over his print causing my eyes to buck and quickly look away.

Good god.

He looked down at his phone and sent a quick text.

"Aye something came up lil folks you can't slide wimmie right now but you want some? like candy or some shit?" He asked in a hurry he
easing towards the door.