𝐓𝐞𝐧

excuse any mistakes

viewers discretion is advised

𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫| 𝐆𝐞𝐞
𝐎𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 64𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 13, 2020
--------------------

"Why you walking like somebody kicked you in the dick?" Booka asked eating some fruity pebbles out the box averting everyone's attention to me.

I rolled my eyes at the ghost smirk on Von's face.

"You been fucking?" My heart dropped at the question thinking i've been caught.

"I know a I just got fucked walk when I see one, it's like a T-rex walk." He shrugged squinting at my legs.

"Why yo legs shaking? looking like a newborn baby."

"Get off her! She ain't fucking she would've told me!" Tati said taking the heat off of me.

I'm glad she helped even though she lied. I wouldn't have told her anything.

"Where you going anyways? you got yo' going out hoodie on." I huffed tired of all the questions.

"I'm just meeting a new friend is all."

"When the fuck did you get a friend?!" I felt offended.

"I have friends!"

"I'm your cousin not your friend Gee Tati's your cousin also."

"Leave me alone." I limped to the couch and slowly sat down feeling relief now that i'm not standing.

"Bitches wanna walk like Bambi and act like it's not drawing attention."

"Nigga if yo big head having ass don't leave her the hell alone imma take yo head off and play basketball with it."

"Big ass head." Booka was going to retaliate but got interrupted by Durk turning on his game.

"Bring yo fucking ass here!" Tati snatched Muwop up from his seat.

"You sexy mothafucka you my lil yea yea." She licked the side of his face causing him to cringe at the feeling of saliva on his face.

"Bitch you my lil-" He pushed her off of him with a mug on his face.

"Bitch get the fuck out my face licking me and shit and stay off that coo coo clock app."

"Who was that girl you was with last night Booka?" Booka ullokked up from his phone rolling his eyes at durk.

"Keisha."

"Keisha? Keisha who aborted her twins?" Muwop asked.

"Damn double homicide." Von choked on his smoke from him laughing.

"Y'all so fucking wrong." I started getting my stuff together getting a notification that my uber on the way.

"You finna leave Gee?" Durk asked with a ghost of a smirk on his face looking at Von.