𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

excuse any mistakes

viewers discretion is advised

𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫| 𝐆𝐞𝐞
𝐎𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 64𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐭.
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 24, 2020
-----------------

"ON THE ROAD DOIN SHOWS ALL ALONEEE IN A NOTHER NIGGA CITY LIVING WRONG PRAY TO GOD I CAN MAKE IT BACK HOME."

"Even if I don't it won't be long."

"Young man." Booka tapped my arm.

"Young man, stop this tomfoolery please! shut up!"

"Ever since that R. Kelly scandal i've been really listening to his songs and that nigga is GUILTY CAUSE WHAT YOU MEAN DONT SAY NO?!" Tati shouted.

"What you doing listening to Pissy Kelly anyways? You wanna get peed on next I see."

"Booka don't start."

"I hate living in chicago, you don't know if my nigga is the opps or not."

I swung my legs in the air enjoying the cool air since it's been so bipolar with the weather.

"Man ion trust shit, hoes be too slick don't trust that bitch." I overheard Von say to Resse.

"What would you do if a bitch do that to you? after you went down and shit on her what do you expect after?"

"Better suck my dick." Von blurted making me shake my head.

He sounds so rusty right now.

" At this big ass age if you not making yo own money and depending on yo mama to pay all yo shit, you need yo ass beat."

"Terry cruz played that gay role in friday too damn good."

"WE BEEN ON A TRAGEDY FOR MONTHS WHY CANT YOU BELIEVE IN ME FOR ONCEEE?! MAYBE WE CAN BE ON CHILL TONIGHTTT."  Booka yelled walking around with his airpods in.

"Niggas that walk around yelling out song lyrics scare me cause that means they don't give a fuck about shit."

"I hate when people try me like i'm mentally stable." Tati mugged typing on her phone.

"I will hurt you, I used to sweep carpets when I was younger play with something safe."

"You ready for tonight?" Von asked coming to sit beside me.

"Cause I am." He grinned.

"I don't even know what to wear." He smacked his lips.

"Wear some fly shit duh, you always look fly." I chuckled at his goofy response.

"I like being around you and not arguing, it doesn't give me a headache." He shook his head.

"Half the time that shit be yo' fault, I don't be doing shit."

"Von." I stale faced him.