𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

excuse any mistakes

viewers discretion is advised

𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫| 𝐆𝐞𝐞
𝐎𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 64𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐭.
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 21, 2020
-----------------

"It takes entirely too long to wash my hair it makes me think of how many short hairstyles I could pull off." I nod my head agreeing with Tati.

"Don't do that cause then you won't have no more hair on yo head." Booka said shaking his head.

"Then you really gon' be bald." Louie added.

"Imma let y'all have it today because I don't have the energy to hear mama mouth on why Booka came back to her crying."

"Bitch I won't crying! All in my Koolaid and don't know the flavor."

"Aye!"

"Cause why I ain't drink no koolaid in years?!" Durk shouted while keeping his focus on a game him and Von was playing.

"Nigga! you ain't lying cause it's like black mamas been outta the element! that's essential in black families!"

"I'm saying if you can't make no koolaid then you can't be my wife."

"Talk to me before I post a picture of us on instagram." Von demanded walking behind me to the kitchen.

"And when yo hoes comment imma track they IP address and kill them niggas."

"You were doing so well with leaving me alone." I sighed opening the fridge for a water.

"I was busy." He responded closing the door of the fridge.

"Go back to being busy you're annoying me, please."

"No, I hate you being at peace without me.."

"Stop being toxic." He waved me off shaking his head.

"I'm just playing wit' yo ass calm down." He sat beside me on my beanbag chair.

"I wanna take you out on a date." I looked at him sideways.

"What you lookin' at me like that for?" I gave him a perplexed expression.

"I never expected you of all people to ask me out on a date—not Dayvon." He smacked his lips at me.

"I ain't never asked a bitch out on a date before so me doing this is out of my comfort zone and shit ya' know?" I nod.

"I just feel like if we want this shit between us to go good then we gotta start fresh and shit ya' know?" I slightly laugh at his nervous fiddling of his watch.

"I like the sound of that, when did you want to go on this date? How should I dress?"

"I don't know give me a minute." He said putting his hand up with a confused expression on his face.

"I didn't think I would get this far until after we fucked cause you like to argue." I smacked my lips at him.

"No I don't like to argue."