𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

excuse any mistakes

viewers discretion is advised

(A/N: YALL THINK YALL KNOW EGYPT SO BAAAADDD LMFAO IMMA SHOW YALL! YALL BE ON EGYPT ASS BAD!)

𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫| 𝐆𝐞𝐞
𝐎𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 64𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐭.
𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 20, 2021
__________

I sat on my bed humming to myself with my face deep in my Laptop researching.

It's been a month since everything had transpired and i've been acting.. different.

I cant explain it really? but that's besides the point right now and i'm not really focusing on that particular feeling.

But I am focusing on Von's instagram page that i've been visiting for the past month or so? I haven't really been keeping up with the amount of times i've visited the page— which is a daily thing I know that much.

The real reason I moved from DC to Chicago is because I have a.. problem—it's not really a problem.

Never mind it is.

But he didn't need to know that he was far worse than me.

I paused on his story I was snooping on, on a fake page that I had made.

I seen him at the club getting twerked on a girl who had a bad BBL. I frowned my face at the unruly sight, HER ASS ISN'T EVEN MOVING!

Calm down Egypt, keep calm.

I took a few deep breaths and moved my finger so I can see the rest of his story rolling my eyes at him flashing his diamond teeth with the flash on.

"Such a show off." I scoffed shaking my head while bitting my already short fingernails.

"What.. Are you doing?" I quickly closed my computer and block myself from Von's page so he wouldn't know I was even on his page.

"Dang Booka you always wanna bust in my room." I opened my laptop and backed out of all of the tabs that surrounded around Von.

I have a bit of an obsessive problem..

It's really a small problem y'all.

"I was coming to tell yo ass about yo crazy ass bestfriend." He sat on my beanbag sighing.

"What you do to her?" He looked at me like I was crazy or if I had two heads coming out the sides of my shoulders.

"What do you mean what the fuck I did? it's more about what the hell she's doing to your favorite cousin." I roll my eyes at his antics.

"Why you ain't tell me she acted like that." I gave a confused expression.

"Why didnt you tell me that she was hyper sexual? I give her ass a inch and she wanna take a mile, do you know how drained I was yesterday?!" He asked rhetorically.

"I never nutted so much in my life to the point where my legs were numb Gee! how do I calm her down?!" I raised my brows not really surprised at his confession.