The Boss(Is Mine)/Yoonmin

Explicit
Author: sugakithes
Summary: Yoongi's hired for a trial month as CEO Jimin's new personal assistant. He quickly grows a crush on his boss (because who wouldn't?). But, soon the jealousy that he feels towards his coworkers when Jimin is friendly with them is too much for him to be able to focus and do his job properly. So, when it comes to the end of his trial month, he makes the decision to reject Jimin's offer for a full time, permanent position...but, maybe, Jimin doesn't want him to go just as much as he doesn't want to leave him.

(Or, CEO Jimin and his personal assistant, Yoongi, fuck in his office and confess their love...)
———————

Personal assistant to the CEO and founder of Park Corporation.

When Yoongi had first come upon the job listing on a job board, it seemed to good to be true. Great benefits, including a health insurance plan with a very low deductible and copay, and three weeks of paid vacation during the first year, which would increase by a week each year working there.

He wasn't quite sure if he was qualified for the job, but, surprisingly, only a few days after submitting his resume and cover letter, he received a call from their human resources department asking him to come in for an interview--his bachelor's degree in business management and few years of intern experience seemed to be good enough for them. And even more surprising, after an awkward interview with the human resources manager, where he kept stumbling over his words and wiping his sweaty, clammy hands on his borrowed suit pants, he had received another call from Park Corporation.

Yoongi was going to embark on a trial period as the CEO's new personal assistant. Once his new boss would deem him acceptable for the position after a month, he would be hired for real and receive his benefits.

On his first day of work, he had woken up much too early, at four in the morning, his anxious adrenaline unable to hold itself back, even in his sleep. His hands were shaking as he dressed himself in his new suit--not borrowed this time. Sure, he had to put it on his credit card, but it would be fine. He would be fine.

Or atleast, he thought so, until he came face to face with his new boss, Park Jimin.

Yoongi wasn't sure what he exactly expected the CEO to look like--maybe he should have done some research to prepare him for this role--but it certainly wasn't a man that seemed to be younger than him by at least a few years, his hair bleached a light blonde, and a wide smile that encompassed the essence of the sun even more so than his silky hair.

"Hello, you must be Min Yoongi, correct?" Jimin asked, receiving a quick nod from Yoongi. The young CEO stuck out his hand to the elder to shake, his grasp firm and warm around Yoongi's hand, squeezing gently. "I'm Park Jimin, although you can call me Jimin, no need for useless formalities here. Afterall, my personal assistant should see me as more of a friend than a ruthless boss, hmm?"

"U-uh, okay," Yoongi coughed awkwardly, clearing his throat that suddenly felt much too dry, "It's nice to meet you, Par-sorry, Jimin . It's an honor to be your assistant. I hope I will fill the role well for you. I will do my best to do so."

"I don't doubt you will," Jimin replied with a wide smile, still holding onto Yoongi's once again clammy hand, "It's an honor to have you, Yoongi. I hope you will feel comfortable here.

Comfortable. Was Yoongi comfortable?

He couldn't quite say that he was, after spending three weeks sitting at the desk just outside the CEO's large office, ready in an instant to comply to whatever he needed. Whether it be another cup of coffee--Jimin would always give him extra cash to buy something for himself, too--or to direct phone calls, Yoongi was always there for Jimin. It wasn't that his boss was treating him badly, that wasn't the case, not even in the slightest, but Yoongi found himself in quite a predicament that grew each and every day he was greeted with Jimin's bright smile and his bell-like voice.