Glitter and sweat/taekook

Mature
Author: faeriedreams
Summary: jungkook's perspective of Taehyung as being the innocent kid he is changes after seeing him during a halloween party in a short skirt, fish nets, stilettos and a crop top. Now all he wants to do is to ruin taehyung's "innocence"

__________
" I'm not going."

"No, you are going. I'm not letting you waste this very good opportunity to get shit-faced because you want to binge watch the whole series of Twilight." Jimin is currently going through Taehyung's closet right now, looking for 'the perfect clothes' as Taehyung lays on his bed, regretting ever letting Jimin inside his room.

"Damn, I didn't know you had leather pants." Jimin holds up a pair of black leather pants, running his eyes up and down then nods his head, throwing it at Taehyung. The taller boy groans and rolls his body to the side. "Don't make me wear that shit. I hate tight pants, they don't let my balls breath."

"But they make your ass look amazing!" Jimin huffs and Taehyung furrows his brows at his best friend. "You've never even seen me in them. Like, ever." Jimin goes back to digging in his closet, murmuring something along the lines of "I'm your best friend, of course I would know that it would look good on you."

As Taehyung begins to close his eyes, he hears a gasp and immediately gets up. "What's wrong?" he asks, looking at Jimin who has his back facing towards him.

The smaller boy slowly turns around, his jaw dropped and eyes wide open. He has a black skirt in his hands and Taehyung's eyes shoot up, thinking about how and why he has that skirt. "Oh yeah, so remember that phase I had when I was in junior year? I thought I was a gay kid who liked cross dressing but turns out I was just a gay kid." Taehyung shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly and Jimin gives him a look. "So you had this skirt for years now, and never bothered to tell me?" Jimin has always been good at over reacting and Taehyung knows that, though he just can't help but roll his eyes at his best friend cause it just wasn't that big of a deal.

"Continue on looking for an outfit for me." Taehyung tries to shrug him off but his best friend decides to not let it slip past his finger tips and throws the skirt right at Taehyung's face. "That is the outfit for you." Taehyung holds the clothing up, pinching it with his thumb and index finger. "You're making me go to the party wearing a skirt?"

Jimin holds up fishnets, a crop top that had the words "wear black or stay naked" and some black velvet stilettos that Taehyung had kept at the very back of his closet. "No." Taehyung's words were simple and made Jimin frown. The male furrows his brows and sets the clothes on the bed, pointing at them as he puffed out his chest.

"Put them on." Jimin demands and Taehyung only looks at him, then at the clothes, then back at him. The taller male shakes his head and Jimin's frowns softens into a pout. "Please Taehyung?? Pretty please?" Jimin looked at Taehyung with puppy eyes, slowly dissolving Taehyung's high walls. "No, Jimin. My legs would look like they have no end. You know how long they are." Jimin shakes his head at Taehyung's argument.

"Bitch, please. If I had legs like yours I'd wear skirts and short all the fucking time. You literally have the prettiest golden brown colour on your skin and with the fishnets and the skirt, boom. You've got everyone's attention in the damn house." Jimin smiles proudly at his best friend who groans, burying his face into his pillows. "But I don't want everyone's attention!" Taehyung whines, "I don't even wanna go to the stupid party!"

"But you are! Look, you don't even have to do anything. Just please go with me. I heard Yoongi hyung was going to be there and it was the perfect opportunity since there would be booze everywhere." Taehyung pouts at his best friend. With that explanation alone, he already has an idea of what Jimin was planning.