Nirvana/namgi

Explicit
Author: whimperings
Summary: "You like it, huh? Babygirl likes having her pussy stretched around a nice, thick cock?" He breathed out, grabbing Yoongi's legs and lifting them up over his shoulders so he could press in deeper. Yoongi's eyes fucking rolled back, a guttural whine emerging from somewhere in his throat as he moved his hands up to hold his legs there, helping to keep himself folded in half like that.

"Fuck, yes, b-babygirl is such a slut for oppa's cock."

__________
On March 9th, 1993 at 10:42 am, Min Yoonji was born. A happy baby girl in the arms of her two parents. She was the sweetest, cutest baby they could've asked for. She had the biggest heart, the most heart-warming gummy smile and the cutest habit of scrunching her nose when she liked something. She had her parents wrapped around her finger from the moment she had come into the world, raised as daddy's princess and mommy's miracle.

Despite never being particularly wealthy, Yoonji was always showered with love and affection. She was the centre of their world and was well aware of that fact, prided herself in it, even. She loved the way her parents would brag about her to their friends. They'd say how smart she was, how beautiful, how funny, how talented she was on the piano.

It wasn't until she hit thirteen that Yoonji started feeling weird, until she started feeling things change in her. Her mother had told her she was entering puberty, but Yoonji told her that it wasn't right. It wasn't how things were supposed to feel. Instead of developing breasts, Yoonji's shoulders began to broaden. Her mother had told her that it was okay, that some girls had broader shoulders than others, and the rest of her body would grow into it in time.

It wasn't until her voice started cracking that both her father and mother became concerned. Their daughter was now needing to wear boy's shirts to fit her upper body frame, and her voice was gradually but noticeably deepening. For the first time in her life, Yoonji's parents weren't looking at her like she was their princess, and that was when her world really started changing.

By the age of fourteen, Yoonji had been taken to the doctor about twelve times, and they'd all referred her to someone else, as if passing around a hot potato. She wasn't receiving any insight on what was happening whatsoever, and was starting to become more and more distraught the deeper her voice got.

Finally, one day she showed up at the office of the endocrinologist she was recommended to and finally got the answer she and her family was looking for.

" Well, I see what the problem is here. According to the blood tests, your chromosomes match that of a male. The deepening of your voice and the broadening of your shoulders is a result of testosterone, since, genetically you are a male. " the doctor explained, and Yoonji looked confusedly at her parents. Her mother, whose mouth was covered in shock, as if she'd just heard her daughter was dying, and her father, who almost looked... disgusted?

" But I- I have a- "

" Yes, I know... you see, Yoonji, there's this rare phenomenon known as intersexuality. It's when, an individual like you, is born with body parts that don't necessarily fit within the guidelines of either sex, or match up with their chromosomes. " he'd explained, looking into the eyes of a teary-eyed Yoonji. " Sometimes their body parts may look completely normal outwardly, but on the inside, things aren't fully developed. Sometimes, they are born with both male and female reproductive parts, and some people are born with any variation between. There's no two intersex people whose bodies look the same. "

" So what does this mean? " Yoonji's mother had asked, voice breaking as the doctor looked up from the flushed face of their teen daughter. "She- she's a he?"