𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤

- 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫.

J E N N I E

"You like Jisoo unnie?!" I asked seriously, she looked down and nodded.

I exhaled sharply and closed my eyes. Y/N confessed to me that she likes Jisoo unnie and she wanted to be with her.

I am her girlfriend and it breaks my heart because it made me felt that I'm not enough.

"I–I'm really sorry baby... I don't know why I suddenly had feelings for her," She said and hug me.

"Do you have feelings for her?" I asked as she nodded, "I–I'm sorry Jen.."

"I understand." She hugs me tightly, I hug her back and let my tears fall on her back.

She gasped when she felt her back got wet and quickly broke our hug cupping my cheeks.

"Hey, baby why are you crying, oh my God baby it's a prank!" She giggled and wiped my tears, I glare at her and slap her shoulder repeatedly.

She winces and blocks my hands by pinning them on the couch while staring at me blankly.

"Hehe sorry baby, don't cry again okay? It hurts me whenever I see you cry.." Her blank expression turned into a soft one, she caressed my cheeks and pressed her lips on mine.

I responded and put my arms on her neck deepening our kiss. We broke our kiss and rest our forehead together. She smiled and snuggled her face on my neck.

"Sorry nini, I promise I will never do that again to you." She baby talked, I smiled and nodded kissing her head.

"Yeah yeah whatever, I forgive you." She smiled and nodded hugging me tightly before we sleep deeply on the couch.