𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐞²

- ɢʀᴀʙᴇ ɴᴀ ᴜɴɢ ᴄᴏʙᴇᴅ ᴅᴇᴛᴜ sᴀ ᴘᴇʟᴇᴘᴇɴs ᴜᴍᴀʙᴏᴛ ɴᴀ sᴀ ᴍɪʟᴇsᴛᴏɴᴇ ɴᴀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ɴᴀᴋss ʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀ ᴘᴀᴋɪᴠᴏᴛᴇ ɴᴀʟᴀɴɢɢss

- Request by the way

J E N N I E

The day she confessed, the day she told me how she love me, the day she let me feel the happiness and joy, the day I thanked her for loving me.

She is my bestfriend, and I love her. I stayed with her, because I love her and I'm scared that I will lose her. She is too precious to be hurt because all she wanted is to be loved even once in her life.

And pick up this broken pieces 'till I'm bleeding
If that'll make you mine

She's ready to receive all the pain, she's ready to carry my problems, she's ready to be like a fool just to make me happy, she's ready to do everything for me.

It's you
It's always you
If I'm ever gonna fall in love
I know it's gon' be you

She always choose me to be with everything. She always says how she fell in love with me more deeply, every single day.

Panalangin ko sa habang buhay
Makapiling ka, makasama ka
'Yan ang panalangin ko

At 'di papayag ang pusong ito
Mawala ka, sa'king piling
Mahal ko, iyong dinggin

(ᴛʜɪs sᴏɴɢ ɪs ᴛᴀɢᴀʟᴏɢ sᴏɴɢ 'ᴘᴀɴᴀʟᴀɴɢɪɴ' ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ)

She sang me a tagalog song, she said that she wanted to hid what she really meant that's why she sang that.

I tried to asked a filipino/pilipino friend and she said that someone will sing this to you meaning that they loves you and can't affort to lose you that's why they're praying that they won't lose you in their life.

He walks by
What a sight for sore eyes
Brighter than a blue sky
He got you mesmerized
While I die

I heard her sang that inside her studio with her guitar that I gave her as a birthday gift. Her eyes looks so swollen and red that time with dried tears on her cheeks.

She looks so down, singing while playing her guitar, crying her heart out while sitting on the cold floor.

And the reason of that scene is she saw me hanging out with my friend/ gay friend, Jongin.

What if I'm down?
What if I'm out?
What if I'm someone you won't talk about?

I'm fallin' again
I'm fallin' again
I'm fallin'

I told her that she don't have to be sad when I'm with someone because.. All I want is her.

"Y/N-ah.." I called, she hummed in response and looked at me.

"I.. I will sing something for you.." I said, earning an excited look for her that removed my nervousness.

"Sure nini, I want to hear that!" I smiled and nodded, sitting down on the floor with my guitar.

Best Part by Daniel Ceasar ft. H.E.R. covered by Jennie Ruby Jane Kim (ᴍᴀʜ ʙᴇʙᴇ ʜᴇʜᴇ ᴀʏ ᴅᴇʜ ᴀsᴀᴡᴀ ᴋᴏ ᴘᴀʟᴀ ʏᴀɴ sɪ ᴊᴇɴɴɪᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ 99+ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs)